10 things I noticed while in Seattle

TREETOAD

1. I noticed that they make the highways with little bumps paved into the sides so that you can drive while asleep.

2. There were not many fat people in Seattle.

3. Seattle has lots of cool places to go and it seemed very clean.

4. There are a lot of Italians in Seattle.

5. The bums are quite polite in Seattle.

6. There are many Starbucks in Seattle.

7. It was difficult to get a decent latte in Seattle.

8. The Space Needle is very expensive.

9. The EMP was worth going to.

10. I tasted the best Pad thai gui in Seattle ever.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

2. In comparison to lets say...Dallas..or El Paso or other big cities like Disneyland... oh don't get me wrong.... there were a few but not big families of them roaming the streets looking for fast food and ice cream and stuff like that. Just regular sized people walking about or sitting in coffee shops looking at laptops or others drinking beer really early in the morning at the world cup game, just plain nice people.

Education level is lower . . . , the proportion of the population that achieves higher levels of education, is lower in the valley.

"The patterns you see in the Fraser Valley are much more the sort of pattern you would see in the east Kootenays

This is what happens when we let in American draft dodgers. They brought obesity with them, man. hahaha.gif

2. In comparison to lets say...Dallas..or El Paso or other big cities like Disneyland... oh don't get me wrong.... there were a few but not big families of them roaming the streets looking for fast food and ice cream and stuff like that. Just regular sized people walking about or sitting in coffee shops looking at laptops or others drinking beer really early in the morning at the world cup game, just plain nice people.

Seattle is actually a for-profit theme-park run by Halliburton, for the express purpose of confusing and/or deceiving Canadians and Euros with respect to the true nature of America and the character of its population. Cross an invisible threshold and it's all neon-lit, V10-powered corpulence, gluttony, carnage, and ecocide. Think its an accident that Spanaway doesn't show up on Canadian Maps of the US, and there's just a big Spanaway sized smiley staring back at you when you zoom in on Google Earth? Think again...