Huge Dyno at Dishman

DonnyBaker

It seems to me, if Marty cant do the dyno, then who can?

Marty is lord of the land around here son.

Marty brought sport climbing and .14a to the inland northwest.

Marty and his merry band of cholters made Dishman the only popular urban shitpile this side of fuckville.

Marty taught us it was ok to smell bad and have poor social skills so long as if you can climb hard.

Hell, everyone I ever met likes Marty

Marty is Spokane Climbing!

So, Donny Baker - if Marty says you cant do the dyno - forget it and tell your buddy Fletcher to forget it too.

oh, and by the way - I bet you can ride your atv into Dishman. But watch out for roadsted, he might be napping under Rock 106.

hey marty said he likes the way you fellate him.

Now piss off while felcher and donny boy take it to the next level.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess nobody on this site understands saracasm.

Here is what I literally meant:

Marty is not "lord of the land" but rather an imbecile with a bosch.

Nobody I know likes Marty and rumor is his Mom thinks he's an arrogant ass clown too.

Marty actually does wreak of decay and his belay skills rival that of any animal lacking opposing digits.

Oh - and Mcash - thanks for update on minni - I've been trying to figure out which place is more popular for years. Oh, and is there any other climbing other then sport (sarcasm) and bouldering (sarcasm)?

Finally - lets be honest gentlemen - Donny and fletcher cant do the dyno b/c it cant be done. Honesty and common sense dictate there are some things in this world which are impossible. We as a population should quit sugar coating everything and call it like it is. Marty is an asshole for sure, but at least he's a realist.

Now, with that said, I'll guess I'll piss off.

I know people that like Marty. And I like sarcasm. I thought it was pretty good. Coming back and explaining it was uber-ghey tho.

Why did this thread get moved to Spray, it is SO eastern washington. You can take the thread out of EW but you can't take the mullet sportin rednex out of the thread.

I guess nobody on this site understands saracasm.

Here is what I literally meant:

Marty is not "lord of the land" but rather an imbecile with a bosch.

Nobody I know likes Marty and rumor is his Mom thinks he's an arrogant ass clown too.

Marty actually does wreak of decay and his belay skills rival that of any animal lacking opposing digits.

Oh - and Mcash - thanks for update on minni - I've been trying to figure out which place is more popular for years. Oh, and is there any other climbing other then sport (sarcasm) and bouldering (sarcasm)?

Finally - lets be honest gentlemen - Donny and fletcher cant do the dyno b/c it cant be done. Honesty and common sense dictate there are some things in this world which are impossible. We as a population should quit sugar coating everything and call it like it is. Marty is an asshole for sure, but at least he's a realist.

Now, with that said, I'll guess I'll piss off.

Mr. Johnson, please refrain from pissing off.

And the sarcasm here is usually of the more strident kind, not so subtly couched in acceptable hyperbole. blah blah blah.

Figured it was you, fuckin wetsiders jealous of a fun spray filled thread over East had to come and play in our sandbox.

Get busy then...

Fuckin' Eastsiders are a bunch of pusillanimous puppy-poopin' gear-pullin' poseurs.

*substitution for AlpineK while he recuperates*

Minnehaha is right on the road man. That means my boss can see my work truck in the parking lot from the road. Besides my grandma sent most of the routes there and her hole left side hasn;t worked well since her stroke. Last time I was there me and Stevey Winkler were climbing at the white wall and all these boys started chucking pinecones at us right in front of our faces. Man I chased those shits for five minutes and If I see them again I'll pop their bike tires, swear to god I will madgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gif