Road Trip

ZimZam

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

start in squamish and stay there for a week. Work your way down the cascades, doing whatever suites your skills and desires. After rainier, turn the van north and go to the bugaboos for a week. While in the area, climb Sir Donald. While in the area, climb every cool thing that is up there.

Actually, start in squamish and head to the canadian rockies. Forget about our foolishness. Oregon will be too hot. Yosemite in summer will be yosemite in summer. BC and alberta is where it is at in the summer.

just my 2 cents.

gene

I'm looking to do trad climbs up to 5.9/5.10, and some alpine ascents too. I dont have to do Ranier as I'm sure that there are other mountains just as beautiful. Somethings no to crowded. Or am I asking to much.

Edited by ZimZam

If you had from July to the end of September to go road tripping....where would you go? Trying to figure out the best use of our time using Seattel as a home base and also keeping in mind that we need to spend time with the fam.

I'm thining we are going to spend some times in the Bugs and Rockies. But, a little bit more psyched about the Bugs.

There are plenty of good reasons - crowds, regulations, rock quality, park fees, global warming, better stuff elsewhere - to not go to the Rockies! boxing_smiley.gif