so MattP

RuMR

you say that dirty harry and i post a ton of negative spray...

I totally agree with you on this, but i'd like you to dig up one of my negative posts regarding a climber or a style in which something was climbed...go ahead, see if you can find one...

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I totally agree with you on this, but i'd like you to dig up one of my negative posts regarding a climber or a style in which something was climbed...go ahead, see if you can find one...

Case in point. A guy solicits information on boulder problems and you immediately start talking about shit. Who's being technical here? You were not DIRECTLY criticizing the guy. You were doing it indirectly by debasing the discussion.

"leavenworth/ goldbar bouldering guide book

#570595 - 05/07/06 09:46 PM

i saw that someone was looking for info that people might have on bouldering in leavenworth and goldbar. i have a lot of info that i would love to give you. e-mail me @ brentdedens@hotmail.com and we'll talk. i'd love to see a decent bouldering publication, one to match our bouldering! -brent "

Case in point. A guy solicits information on boulder problems and you immediately start talking about shit. Who's being technical here? You were not DIRECTLY criticizing the guy. You were doing it indirectly by debasing the discussion.

"leavenworth/ goldbar bouldering guide book

#570595 - 05/07/06 09:46 PM

i saw that someone was looking for info that people might have on bouldering in leavenworth and goldbar. i have a lot of info that i would love to give you. e-mail me @ brentdedens@hotmail.com and we'll talk. i'd love to see a decent bouldering publication, one to match our bouldering! -brent "

actually, CBS, that post was directed at dirty harry...again, never ripped the original poster nor his question...

try again... the_finger.gif

actually, CBS, that post was directed at dirty harry...again, never ripped the original poster nor his question...

try again... the_finger.gif

You mean to say that it wasn't your intent to offend the person. But it had that effect, nonetheless, and you don't care.

i seriously doubted that i offended him...perhaps i did...but i doubt it...

"oh wait, RuMR slammed somebody else in my thread...sniff sniff, i'm going to go home now"...

don't you have some knots to go tie? the_finger.gifboxing_smiley.gif