• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
Peter_Puget

Name that route

i want to play to,

Route #4

2680guess.jpg

might be easiest yet

edited only to add an identification number

Edited by Off_White

glad there are no prizes here, I have no chance whatsoever of winning a thing.

thats a fun lowball, V2 from the sit called Moss Mantle Mantra.

recognize it anywhere.

#4 looks like the Wine Spires to me. I'm guessing West Buttress of Paisano Pinnacle or North Face of Burgundy.

Yeah, it's Murrin, and Brunser sounds right. After I posted, I realized I'd have to go look it up to figure out the name. cantfocus.gif

That shot is actually from my honeymoon in 1988. You know she's a keeper when she agrees that a trip to Squamish with 20 of your best friends is a suitable post-nuptial vacation. thumbs_up.gif

given where the cams are, it might even be Brunser Direct!

I'll second this guess - I was looking at the roof where you paste you a** thinking how wild it was to be in a roof facing DOWN on lead... thumbs_up.gif

Actually, now that I've broken down and examined the printed material, I think it's not Brunser. We did Washington Bullets that day, which is why Brunser would sound familiar, but I believe the pic is something else.

Could be Burgundy. Its been 15 years since I've done it, though, so I don't remember what it looks like.