CRAIGSLIST AD

ALLCAPS

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cascadeclimbers:

you are without question vial & embarrassing to the climbing discipline and real community. hallmark examples of white trash finding a voice "in the world" [a pathetic internet world] and pouncing on it with embarrassing non-climbing thought fragments, ongoing dishonesty, sick vulgarity, above all a rankerous stream of disrespect and ill. Your 'moderators' are laughable acting like parents for their adult-children users, most of whom are coward-anonymous, lol incredible jokers. So stupid with their pathetic comments. I looked at this 'jon' guys post-history (easily searched there), he's your owner/administrator/guy who started the site, he's a mockery, can't believe sponsors haven't outed him, he's like a man with a 15yr old sick mind using a climbing website as a therapy forum to say things he'd never say to anyone's face, coward, most of you are. would be hard it seems to live with what you do. just gross.

the Internet gives a voice to the trash/insignificant. It can be used well, but you don't.

you're popular. this indicates just how many people there are like you in "our" discipline. unfortunately it shows how many in the discipline are pathetic. the more i get involved in the community the more i find there are sectors of climbers - those who are decent, and those like you (you are a large group of just stupid white trash led by a vial white trash guy your owner/administrator 'jon' who can't even stay true to his own 'user agreement' about appropriate content. just a integrity-less impoverished person. how old is this guy and is he in seattle? bet he's an accountant or computer nerd in crisis needing therapy, angry, agitated, huge emotion swings. BET HE DOESN'T CLIMB.

i think the discipline is mainly people like you. could have never thought that until i saw just how many there are of you.

above all you show the dishonesty saturated among so many of you - you're ongoing liars and above all LOVE it, thrive on it, the effects it has on others. yeiks.

Seattlecomagp: I stopped reading shortly after I saw that you're too stupid to distinguish the term "vile" - extremely unpleasant, morally bad, wicked - from "vial" - a small container typically cylindrical and glass, used for the crack rock you seem to be smokin. the_finger.gif

And now you know the rest of the story. Good day.

cascadeclimbers:

you are without question vial & embarrassing to the climbing discipline and real community. hallmark examples of white trash finding a voice "in the world" [a pathetic internet world] and pouncing on it with embarrassing non-climbing thought fragments, ongoing dishonesty, sick vulgarity, above all a rankerous stream of disrespect and ill. Your 'moderators' are laughable acting like parents for their adult-children users, most of whom are coward-anonymous, lol incredible jokers. So stupid with their pathetic comments. I looked at this 'jon' guys post-history (easily searched there), he's your owner/administrator/guy who started the site, he's a mockery, can't believe sponsors haven't outed him, he's like a man with a 15yr old sick mind using a climbing website as a therapy forum to say things he'd never say to anyone's face, coward, most of you are. would be hard it seems to live with what you do. just gross.

the Internet gives a voice to the trash/insignificant. It can be used well, but you don't.

you're popular. this indicates just how many people there are like you in "our" discipline. unfortunately it shows how many in the discipline are pathetic. the more i get involved in the community the more i find there are sectors of climbers - those who are decent, and those like you (you are a large group of just stupid white trash led by a vial white trash guy your owner/administrator 'jon' who can't even stay true to his own 'user agreement' about appropriate content. just a integrity-less impoverished person. how old is this guy and is he in seattle? bet he's an accountant or computer nerd in crisis needing therapy, angry, agitated, huge emotion swings. BET HE DOESN'T CLIMB.

i think the discipline is mainly people like you. could have never thought that until i saw just how many there are of you.

above all you show the dishonesty saturated among so many of you - you're ongoing liars and above all LOVE it, thrive on it, the effects it has on others. yeiks.

monty1.jpg

cascadeclimbers:

uber ghey

how old is this guy and is he in seattle? bet he's an accountant or computer nerd in crisis needing therapy, angry, agitated, huge emotion swings. BET HE DOESN'T CLIMB.

I thought he was talking about Olympia Climber, until that last part, cuz CBS says Oly does climb.

how old is this guy and is he in seattle? bet he's an accountant or computer nerd in crisis needing therapy, angry, agitated, huge emotion swings. BET HE DOESN'T CLIMB.

I thought he was talking about Olympia Climber, until that last part, cuz CBS says Oly does climb.

I'm mentally 16, not 15! madgo_ron.gif

I guess yeiks is one of those weird e before i words too.

cascadeclimbers:

Holy shit, this is the greatest piece of writing in Spray so far. I have never read something so damn funny. Really who is this??? Who pulling off the uber troll??? Seriously....

If this real, damn dude, dudette, TV, TS, or whatever you are get life loser. Nobody is forcing you to read our drivel or are they? Do they got you gimped out in some basement force feeding you CC commie material, oh you poor fucking baby. If you don't like it, don't look at it asshole. Futhermore, don't insult me by saying "our disipline", I don't want have anything to do with you and I am not part of any displine, that is for freaks that got you locked away some place. I am not part of holy than thou climbing community, I climb, I laugh, have fun, can be sarcastic, can be rude, because I know it doesn't mean anything really and I don't take myself to serious. Climbing is climbing, it freaking amusing activity, that all it is, if it is something different for you then have it, but get off your high horse. You obviously have not met anyone from here and probably to scared to meet anyone from here, your loss, their saving grace. I have wasted enough time here, get lost loser.

the_finger.gifthe_finger.gifthe_finger.gifthe_finger.gifthe_finger.gifthe_finger.gif

Holy shit, this is the greatest piece of writing in Spray so far. I have never read something so damn funny. Really who is this??? Who pulling off the uber troll??? Seriously....

If this real, damn dude, dudette, TV, TS, or whatever you are get life loser. Nobody is forcing you to read our drivel or are they? Do they got you gimped out in some basement force feeding you CC commie material, oh you poor fucking baby. If you don't like it, don't look at it asshole. Futhermore, don't insult me by saying "our disipline", I don't want have anything to do with you and I am not part of any displine, that is for freaks that got you locked away some place. I am not part of holy than thou climbing community, I climb, I laugh, have fun, can be sarcastic, can be rude, because I know it doesn't mean anything really and I don't take myself to serious. Climbing is climbing, it freaking amusing activity, that all it is, if it is something different for you then have it, but get off your high horse. You obviously have not met anyone from here and probably to scared to meet anyone from here, your loss, their saving grace. I have wasted enough time here, get lost loser.

the_finger.gifthe_finger.gifthe_finger.gifthe_finger.gifthe_finger.gifthe_finger.gif

Bwahaha snaf.gifhaha!

Most excellent, Ken!

This fuckers gettin' some stars!!