New Stuff 4 sale on my website

layton

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Mike...the tiles...that are used as coasters....anyway to use those as splash gaurds? How sweet would it be to have those included in my kitchen decor? Like...as the sink and oven splash gaurds....I noticed the felt thingie on the back...are those easily removed?

Anyone know if this would work or not?? and if I get the clock...and the tile as splash gaurds...I truely would have a kick butt kitchen!! Whatcha think Arch?? You've been over...think it would work??

Hey Mike...the tiles...that are used as coasters....anyway to use those as splash gaurds? How sweet would it be to have those included in my kitchen decor? Like...as the sink and oven splash gaurds....I noticed the felt thingie on the back...are those easily removed?

Anyone know if this would work or not?? and if I get the clock...and the tile as splash gaurds...I truely would have a kick butt kitchen!! Whatcha think Arch?? You've been over...think it would work??

Sure, why the hell not? cantfocus.gifIt would be super-fun.