TR Watching the game

crazyjizzy

Well, I went to the Moderators Townhouse to watch the Big Game. It was swell, but I made several observations.

Trask is Olyclimber. This banning Trask thing was just a bunch of hype to attract followers. In fact, much of the drama at CC is just hype, a la’ the WWE. Pope, Mattp, and Peter Puget are all the same person. Ascesionist and CC are all owned by the same huge corporation, (Enercom) and are just going after different focus groups. Dwayner wasn’t banned at CC, and he did not leave in a huff at ASC. He is now the morning drive time DJ at a radio station in Hershey Pennsylvania.

There were no women there.

I thought everyone was staring at my ass.

Which they were.

When I finally got to the restroom, when it wasn’t filled with couples of Moderators, I speed dialed the Sonics Dance Team. They asked which Moderator Townhouse I was at. Turns out there are two. I bade farewell to Oly/Trask, and went to the other Townhouse. Turns out that this latest Townhouse is the non-gay Moderator Townhouse. The Sonic’s girls were glad to see me, said that they had never actually seen anyone except Off White who was associated with CC at this Townhouse. Weird, huh?

Off White only visited there to try on different dresses, the gals said he "creeped them out"

Oh wait, they said that they had met AlpineK, but he was all snotty, and said something to the effect of “I am an Arborist, I am not interested in trimming any bush here!” Then he drove off in some shitty ass truck, dripping gas and oil.

Well, the girls and I had a good time in the big hot tub, watching the game, and eating nachos. Who won?

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dru, they're talking about the game with the funny shaped ball, not the game with the round one you kick. I'm pretty sure it's not one of those games that uses a stick.

Oh, quit the charade. Why do you bother "talking" to Dru? Both you and I know that "he" really is a CC computer, programed in both google and Wikipedia, meant to spray 24/7. Now with computerized programing, your masters at Enercom do not need humans to pick music on stations like "The Wolf", and "Jack". Soon, after Oly/Trask is done fine tunning, "Dru" will be the greatest non-human DJ on the air-waves.

Sincerely

Izzy

• 4 weeks later...