climbing girls

Shan

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i think this about sums up why there's so many single cc.com posters yellaf.gif

Actually it's because they are all midgets. I bet the average height on this page is like 5'7" yellaf.gif

is this why Marie won't go out with any of them?

Nah..I don't judge men by the size of their...ohh wait...wrong thread!!

What's the deal? It seems like almost every cool climbing girl has a climbing boyfriend to boot. I can't remember the last time I met a cool climber girl who you could strike up a friendly conversation with about anything, without 5.12, WI6, Grade VII dude coming by and ruining it.

And when they are single, it lasts for about . . . that long.

All I want to do is meet a cool, worldy, intellegent, hot girl who leads 5.11, hell even 5.8, and doesn't mind crashing in the back of the truck for a weekend at the crags or ice or whatever.

Here's my stab at it. smirk.gif

All I want to do is meet a guy who will love me, honor me, obey me (most importantly), take care of me, buy me really expensive things, love me when I'm fat, cook for me so that I can get fat, fix things...umm yeah..I think that's about it...oh wait..he's gotta be good looking, funny, super cool to hang with, never EVER ask me where I'm going or where I've been, roocks in bed, can teach me tricks, can keep up with me in the hills, as well as in the sack and umm...yeah..if he looks like brad pitt...that would be a plus!!

Man..why can't I find this?? Ok..well..Here's my stab at it...I'm sure he exists...online, in Washington, on this website for sure!! C'mon silent CC'r....come and take me away!!!

Edited by Kitergal

What's the deal? It seems like almost every cool climbing girl has a climbing boyfriend to boot. I can't remember the last time I met a cool climber girl who you could strike up a friendly conversation with about anything, without 5.12, WI6, Grade VII dude coming by and ruining it.

And when they are single, it lasts for about . . . that long.

All I want to do is meet a cool, worldy, intellegent, hot girl who leads 5.11, hell even 5.8, and doesn't mind crashing in the back of the truck for a weekend at the crags or ice or whatever.

Here's my stab at it. smirk.gif

All I want to do is meet a guy who will love me, honor me, obey me (most importantly), take care of me, buy me really expensive things, love me when I'm fat, cook for me so that I can get fat, fix things...umm yeah..I think that's about it...oh wait..he's gotta be good looking, funny, super cool to hang with, never EVER ask me where I'm going or where I've been, and umm...yeah..if he looks like brad pitt...that would be a plus!!

Man..why can't I find this?? Ok..well..Here's my stab at it...I'm sure he exists...online, in Washington, on this website for sure!! C'mon silent CC'r....come and take me away!!!

Now thats a list! And I thought I was expecting too much with: a guy that rockband.gif in bed and then shuts the fuck up. evils3d.gif