climbing girls

Shan

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NOLSe actually got my joke about only knowing "one cool climbing chick ever", i was trying to get all the girls on this board riled up over that one, but nobody got it but John.

And ladies... if Michael was successful in his attempt make sure to attend next Thursday and heckle him in person!

And Shan (and all you other single climbing turds)... girls that climb will be at this event. Come to get your hopes crushed over and over again yellaf.gifwink.gif

I've met lots of people from this board, and climbed with quite a few. On the 2x2 matrix of (Cute enough for no-strings romp)/(Nice and normal enough to date) the (No/No) corner is vastly underpopulated compared to the rest - boys and girls all considered. The inability of some of you all to hook up probably just comes down to lack of communication.

Here's hoping you all get lucky soon smileysex5.gifbigdrink.gif

Question....Why get into a relationship anyways?? Why not be completely satisified with who you are, what you do, and the interests you have....have a ton of good friends, good times, and good sex?? This dedicated to the one and only crap...is a bunch of crap!! Way too many rules, strings, and feelings to worry about! (Yes..I'm a woman on a mission!)