Speaking of Foot-in-Mouth-Disease...

KaskadskyjKozak

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Barbara: Georgie, the fruit Satan offered Adam and Eve was a pomegranate.

GW: Mom, my picture Bible clearly shows him offering an apple.

Barbara: Is not.

GW: is too

Barbara: nyuh uh

GW: uh huh

Barbara: Let's call Pat

Barbara and GW struggle for the phone until Barbara slaps poor Georgie down.

Pat: Hello, God's arch-anus, I mean, archangel here.

Barbara: Patprick, I mean, Patrick, Barbara here. Georgie and I are having an argument again about the literal word of God. What was the fruit Satan offered Adam and Eve that caused them to fall into Sin and get tossed out of the Garden of Eden; an apple or a pomegranate?

Pat: Neither, Babs. It was a single-bound combination of the Communist Manifesto and Koran illustrated by The Nodder and dripping with speach.

Barbara: OMG!

GW: What's speach? Laura, when we go nite-nite, is always asking me to "whip some up".

Barbara: That west Texas tramp... Georgie, nevermind. Just take God's arch-anus, I mean, archangel's word for it and go continue the Crusade... I mean, the spreading of Democracy.

Wal-Mart 'heartsick' over DVD grouping

No. 1 retailer apologizes for bizarre racial combinations on Web site, spoofs poor sales in song.

January 6, 2006: 11:35 AM EST

NEW YORK (CNNMoney.com) - Wal-Mart is ringing in the new year with a pair of snafus.

The retail giant apologized Thursday after its Web site directed buyers of "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" and "Planet of the Apes" DVDs to consider DVDs with African American themes.

They are headquartered in Arkansas...

Pat Robertson is no better than Osama bin Laden.

He's more like Ahmedinejad, the president of Iran, who also suggested that Sharon took ill because God smote him. But I guess Robertson's case is more logical, because he says God smote Sharon because of Sharon's Gaza Strip giveaway, where Ahmedinejad says it's because of Sharon's tactics during the Lebanon invasion back in 1982. Robertson would probably say that Jehovah works faster than Allah.

Pat Robertson is no better than Osama bin Laden.

He's more like Ahmedinejad, the president of Iran, who also suggested that Sharon took ill because God smote him. But I guess Robertson's case is more logical, because he says God smote Sharon because of Sharon's Gaza Strip giveaway, where Ahmedinejad says it's because of Sharon's tactics during the Lebanon invasion back in 1982. Robertson would probably say that Jehovah works faster than Allah.

yes b/c as a good christian, Robertson knows that sharing is wrong. come on, we certainly can't share that precious holy land desert with anyone else b/c that would just be unthinkable. i mean if it was shared then it would lose all religious and historical value rolleyes.gif

Pat Robertson is the antichrist and someone should hashashinate his dumb ass. Calling all fatwas.

You, evidently, are no different than he. thumbs_down.gif

If my suggestion offends your sensibilities, perhaps a bitch-slap would then suffice. You posted "Please shut him up" or was that a plea to some higher power.

bigdrink.gif

Pat Robertson is the antichrist and someone should hashashinate his dumb ass. Calling all fatwas.

You, evidently, are no different than he. thumbs_down.gif

If my suggestion offends your sensibilities, perhaps a bitch-slap would then suffice. You posted "Please shut him up" or was that a plea to some higher power.

bigdrink.gif

He's got a staff and a whole slew of editors/producers/whatever for his show. Someone needs to talk with him seriously at this point.