UAL victim

catbirdseat

Missed our flight after standing in line for three hours, then we were told to stand in another long line to rebook! We bailed and went back to my sister's place for the night. What a fiasco! Finally caught a flight out the next day.

We were waiting at the gate to board when along came an arrival. They let the passengers into the exit ramp, but forgot to open the door. The passengers were banging on the window. I went to opened the emergency exit. What a way to run an airline!

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What carrier should I use the next time I fly to Southern California?

WTF wants to go to SoCal? I live here - I try to go away everychance I get!

Your answer: repeal foreign ownership restrictions on airlines and bring consolidation and quality services to the US Aviation industry.

Missed our flight after standing in line for three hours, then we were told to stand in another long line to rebook! We bailed and went back to my sister's place for the night. What a fiasco! Finally caught a flight out the next day.

We were waiting at the gate to board when along came an arrival. They let the passengers into the exit ramp, but forgot to open the door. The passengers were banging on the window. I went to opened the emergency exit. What a way to run an airline!

Is this the "whine like Gary Yngve thread?" hahaha.gif

Fly in central asia if you want to know third-world

Speaking from recent experience, many of their airlines are better or no worse than US carriers. American carriers are pretty fucking pathetic. Maybe if we paid Ryanair prices we'd have a rational excuse for the shitty service.

I always take Alaska Air to the Bay Area and the service has been fine. Flights are usually on time with glitches on occasion.

The one time I took UAL to/from LAX (en route to Hawaii) it really sucked. I avoid United now.

BTW, did they charge you for peanuts? Word is that's the new brainstorm of the airline exec's to save $$...