asgzdxhfjhgrg

layton

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sadly, Dan, only a little. I had to look up the year and the episode title.

I remembered the episode plot, the lines, the actor, and the character's name. I am a nerd; hear me roar.

You might also remember that Paul Winfield was Captain Terrell of the USS Reliant in the 1982(??) movie, "Star Trek, Wrath of Khan" and was Lt. Traxler in the first Terminator movie.

Did you know that Lt. Traxler's assistant was Lance Henriksen? "Bishop" in the "Alien" movie series and the guy who was some sort of psychic in the "Millenium" TV series on Fox about 10 years ago.

Does it show, just a little, that I just like these guys?

Yep, TNG, with Paul Winfield as Captain Dathon, the guy talking in metaphors, in the 1991 episode called "Darmok". Geek_em8.gifGeek_em8.gifGeek_em8.gifGeek_em8.gifGeek_em8.gifGeek_em8.gifGeek_em8.gifGeek_em8.gifGeek_em8.gifGeek_em8.gifGeek_em8.gifGeek_em8.gifGeek_em8.gifGeek_em8.gif

badass! now name the robin williams movie that featured two villianous characters who appeared indepednetly in various star tre epidsodes/movies - one as an archaelogist the other as a federaton president!

The archaeologist is Vaash (Jennifer Hetrick), that tasty wench that is always romping around the galaxy stealing artifacts and trying to get Picard in the sack.

The fed pres, eh? This'll take some time, or it's so obvious it's hitting me over the head. I think that you may be thinking of "Q" (John de Lancie) and the episode where he shows up as a high-ranking Starfleet admiral in full dress uniform. Is that it?

So if that's the two, then the Robin Williams movie must be The Fisher King, no?