Putting Jesus Christ back into the Holidays

olyclimber

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is the same rationale offered by major retailers for generic holiday catalogues, and it is accepted by groups such as the National Council of Churches. "I think it's more important to put Christ back into our war planning than into our Christmas cards," said the council's general secretary, the Rev. Bob Edgar, a former Democratic congressman.

Yeah, let's nuke some mosques!

They are pagan rituals that were easier to market by the Roman Catholic church than a zombie-messiah.

Christ actually died in the spring and was resurrected in the winter.

Speaking of resurrection - find the word "easter" in the bible.

Most holidays are not mentioned in the Bible: Easter, Christmas, Weekend, your Birthday, Mother's Day, on and on.

They are pagan rituals that were easier to market by the Roman Catholic church than a zombie-messiah.

Christ actually died in the spring and was resurrected in the winter.

Speaking of resurrection - find the word "easter" in the bible.

Most holidays are not mentioned in the Bible: Easter, Christmas, Weekend, your Birthday, Mother's Day, on and on.

not even festivus? stop saying all this stuff!

i dunno but i'm going to rip my ears off and hurl them across the room at my coworker, if she doesn't turn off "WARM 106.1..your official station for christmas music"

uhhhm that's WARM 106.9 , minxY

figures that YOU would know.

that's mynxi to you!

Edited by minx

actually, i was gonna write grYnchy, instead of MinxY, but i declined too, since you were already in such a pissY mood...figured another mod hammering on me would not be good right now moon.gif

Its on my car stereo right now...I freakin' LOVE xmas time!...man, my kids are STOKED!!!!