Men over X

archenemy

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't help but notice that whenever a discussion that might touch on something a guy fears comes from a female, guys immediately label that woman as angry. I don't see this happening to males.

I think it's called "patronization."

No, that's our brothel behavior.

did you also notice whenever relating to the opposite sex is discussed on here, there's at least one reference to computer code or sheep chasing

there are some real keepers on this site.

But the ones that can combine computer coding with sheep chasing....those are the real keepers.

I can't help but notice that whenever a discussion that might touch on something a guy fears comes from a female, guys immediately label that woman as angry. I don't see this happening to males.

I think it's called "patronization."

No, that's our brothel behavior.

OK, then.

@P=split//,".URRUU\c8R";@d=split//,"\nredreh peehs rehtona tsuJ";sub p{

@p{"r$p","u$p"}=(P,P);pipe"r$p","u$p";++$p;($q*=2)+=$f=!fork;map{$P=$P[$f^ord

($p{$_})&6];$p{$_}=/ ^$P/ix?$P:close$_}keys%p}p;p;p;p;p;map{$p{$_}=~/^[P.]/&&

close$_}%p;wait until$?;map{/^r/&&<$_>}%p;$_=$d[$q];sleep rand(2)if/\S/;print

eff'n memory fillin' obfuscated perl use'n sheep herder mad.gif

Gee, this may come as a shock to you, but women tend to accumulate their own wealth from their own jobs as they age. Why this is not attractive to men is a mystery.

No mystery: men are wired as visual creatures. CBS is right on this one.

Duh, no mystery at all you idiot. ALL HUMAN BEINGS use sight as their primary sense (unless they are blind).

Gee, this may come as a shock to you, but women tend to accumulate their own wealth from their own jobs as they age. Why this is not attractive to men is a mystery. I make more than most men I know, yet this is not considered an appealing characteristic. I could be wrong, but maybe, just maybe, it may be time for you old guys to drop the "poor me, I have to support this mall-bitch" line of thinking. Also time to forget about thinking your salary is going to make up for your undeveloped personality/sexuality/whatever. We Women can support ourselves financially. We don't need you to bring home the bacon.

Wake up and look around you--the world is changing.

actually i can think of conversations i've had with my male friends where a woman's wealth was considered making her more attractive as a partner. maybe we're just liberated men or something.

Gee, this may come as a shock to you, but women tend to accumulate their own wealth from their own jobs as they age. Why this is not attractive to men is a mystery. I make more than most men I know, yet this is not considered an appealing characteristic. I could be wrong, but maybe, just maybe, it may be time for you old guys to drop the "poor me, I have to support this mall-bitch" line of thinking. Also time to forget about thinking your salary is going to make up for your undeveloped personality/sexuality/whatever. We Women can support ourselves financially. We don't need you to bring home the bacon.

Wake up and look around you--the world is changing.

actually i can think of conversations i've had with my male friends where a woman's wealth was considered making her more attractive as a partner. maybe we're just liberated men or something.

You're smart.

And you should post their phone numbers. grin.gif

i know someone who is married to an executive level sugarmamma. she brings home the bread and he leads the hard pitches. seems like an equitable arrangement to me.

this thread is just seriously funny. a microcosm of all of the insecurities of dealing with the opposite sex.

i can't imagine why someone would want to create a situation where her financial security was tied to another person's. that's just me. there are plenty of people who do that. they're happy. so be it. why does it all have to get tied into gender roles. it's not the 1950s.

i can't imagine why someone would creat a situation where they obligated themselves to another based on looks. looks aren't going to be around forever regardless of gender.

don't know why everyone's so hung up on this. we each go about our own lives in our own way. we'll surround ourselves with the type of people that suit us. if you're into a salad person...go for it. rotate often. if you want something else there's plenty on the menu.