I am prepared to give my life...

snugtop

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You also die more (and younger) of cancer, heart disease and probably a million other ills.

I'm a new vegan. I have been reborn!!

just what the world needs... another preachy vegan. why do vegans always act like they are superior to meat eaters? Gets old listening to that broken record horseshit.

Yeah they have been bred for big breasts such that the male's breastbone prevents him from mounting the female. But hell, all the farm animals are artificially bred nowadays. I was stuck behind a refrigerated truck full of pig semen the other day blush.gif The next time you think your job sucks, remember you could be a hog or turkey masturbator.

I was stuck behind a refrigerated truck full of pig semen the other day blush.gif

OK... I gotta ask...

Just how the hell did you know this? What - one of those big shiny tanker truck that said "Big Ed's Pig Semen" on the side? Or was it a plain truck with some special "hazmat" placard on it that was the international sign for pig semen? Or were you involved in an accident with it in which that container of said semen ruptured?

Just curious.

I was stuck behind a refrigerated truck full of pig semen the other day blush.gif

OK... I gotta ask...

Just how the hell did you know this? What - one of those big shiny tanker truck that said "Big Ed's Pig Semen" on the side? Or was it a plain truck with some special "hazmat" placard on it that was the international sign for pig semen? Or were you involved in an accident with it in which that container of said semen ruptured?

Just curious.

yelrotflmao.gif Enquiring minds want to know