Inversion time!

Dave_Schuldt

I never complain about the wether around here, having grown up in Cincinnati Ohio, nothing here comes close to how bad it is there. There is one exception, I FUCKING HATE INVERSIONS! They are a normal this time of year. I've seen them last up to a month. Cold damp and poluted down here while the snow melts away in the warm sunny mountains. The inversion will start tomarow night and last how long..... I bet it will break Thanksgiving Day. I will buy a bigdrink.gif for the person who comes closest.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never complain about the wether around here, having grown up in Cincinnati Ohio, nothing here comes close to how bad it is there. There is one exception, I FUCKING HATE INVERSIONS! They are a normal this time of year. I've seen them last up to a month. Cold damp and poluted down here while the snow melts away in the warm sunny mountains. The inversion will start tomarow night and last how long..... I bet it will break Thanksgiving Day. I will buy a bigdrink.gif for the person who comes closest.

It will end the 27th. wave.gif

OOooooo. Seran gas. You might be righl;jjjja;sljfk;aaaaaaaaddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd