any of you heffers out there wanna

RuMR

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What kind of training is this that your are seeking? I have dumbells for fingercurls and been thinking about scoring a hangboard. Is sense a troll in the making tongue.gif

No, definitely not trolling...i hate doing finger stuff...bores me to tears...its easier with a dedicated crew to help...

I'd like to get one day a week to devote to it on a consistent basis (barring getting hurt)

Peter_Puget, what about you?? wazzup.gif

Um so I got this campus board with just the right sized rungs on it and such, but don't have a really good place to put it. Basement's too low, don't wanna invade upper living area.

Maybe Matt's down with setting up in his locality, or somewhere else.

But the point is I'm down for a month or 6 week program of some ugliness. Not sure if I'm psyched on doing it at the gym though. Rungs aren't the right size.

Um so I got this campus board with just the right sized rungs on it and such, but don't have a really good place to put it. Basement's too low, don't wanna invade upper living area.

Maybe Matt's down with setting up in his locality, or somewhere else.

But the point is I'm down for a month or 6 week program of some ugliness. Not sure if I'm psyched on doing it at the gym though. Rungs aren't the right size.

have you checked out the redmond gym? tyson would be amicable to switchin' stuff, i'd bet...