FUCK 'EM UP CU!!

JoshK

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know there are a couple of other CU folks here, or at least Boulderites!!! FUCK EM UP CU! 31-28 over the CSU Rams. It was a great game. Time to party.

peace out bitches!

-josh

Damn, Josh. Just when I think you're a lost cause, you reveal your true self. Footballthumbs_up.gif Unfortunately, those friends of yours with wire-rimmed glasses, whispy gotees, Che t-shirts, wool caps, and pony tails will be knocking on your door shortly to educate you on the evils inherent in such a violent, barbaric, masculine game. hellno3d.gif

football's fun to get liquored up n' pissed off to - but it don't mean shit, and ain't worth an iota of emotion over. i played it all the way through high school but it's weak, weak shit compared to climbing...

...i found it slightly harder to cut the cord w/ baseball though.

I know there are a couple of other CU folks here, or at least Boulderites!!! FUCK EM UP CU! 31-28 over the CSU Rams. It was a great game. Time to party.

peace out bitches!

-josh

Damn, Josh. Just when I think you're a lost cause, you reveal your true self. Footballthumbs_up.gif

I .... (sniff sniff)... cry.gif I just love it how JoshK and FW always seem to get along so well ... it's so nice to see liberals and conservatives playing nicely.

just makes me so ... so ..... warm and fuzzy. cry.gif

hahaha.gifhahaha.gifthe_finger.gifboxing_smiley.gifpitty.gif

Obviously been to neither a OU/OSU nor OU/Texas game. the_finger.gifBoulder and the_finger.gifFt. Fun. Rivalry.

I meant Colorado's biggest rivalry. Alabama/Auburn, FSU/UF - now THOSE are rivalries.

And who in the name of everything holy would want to go to school in Oklahoma?!

And who in the name of everything holy would want to go to school in Oklahoma?!

Just athletes, I suppose. Go ahead and name a few athletic programs that have a better all-round history than the Oklahoma schools. Feel free not to include gymnastics, field hockey, water polo and the like, in your figures. Thanks

Never said Oklahoma was awesome. In fact, I dont really like the place at all. However, you may want to reference the top of the page and what was being discussed originally, athletics and rivalries. No corn in Oklahoma, it's mostley wheat. With that said, STFU noob, no one's talking to you anyway.