Take me out Enumclaw Style

catbirdseat

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Depending on experience in "what" I am pretty confident that I have as much if not more than most of the people who post on this board.

yelrotflmao.gif

No wonder you don't have patience. Thinking--nay, *knowing* that you are so much more experienced than others must make it tough to put up with us bumbling mortals.

so having patience...and experience is related how??

I admit to having no patience...but experience...please define experience? Depending on experience in "what" I am pretty confident that I have as much if not more than most of the people who post on this board.

Oh boy...mental images now flooding brain...smoke...sparks...shutting down...system failure...

like I said..it depends on "what" he's referring too!! c'mon Arch...I know there are things in life that you excel at...that you can probably sit back and say..yeah...I have more experience at XYZ than most.

Everyone has different experiences in life, and everyone has different levels of experiences.

so having patience...and experience is related how??

I admit to having no patience...but experience...please define experience? Depending on experience in "what" I am pretty confident that I have as much if not more than most of the people who post on this board.

Oh boy...mental images now flooding brain...smoke...sparks...shutting down...system failure...

And of course...it has to turn sexual!! OF COURSE!! It is CC after all!! smile.gif

like I said..it depends on "what" he's referring too!! c'mon Arch...I know there are things in life that you excel at...that you can probably sit back and say..yeah...I have more experience at XYZ than most.

Everyone has different experiences in life, and everyone has different levels of experiences.

This is not a contest.

btw, if anyone wants to form an opinion of the show based on a first hand experience it starts at 3pm Pacific Time and one can even listen online at http://www.kqbz.com/

some unoffically archived shows can be found at http://leykisonline.com, including the famous Enumclaw Bestiality show dated 7/18/05. It does take some time for the guy to get you a password.

I have a 6MB MP3 copy of the Enumclaw show I'd be happy to share...PM me your email address. Or maybe someone with a website or FTP could post it.

ok. I got the Enumclaw deal sent to me...Thanks Thinker.

So far, a stripper from Ricks named katherine who "want's to be taken out African style", has called in, a dump truck driver, and a car salesmen!!

Yeah...nice demographics! Not that I'm passing judgement on these careers...but the stripper that wants to be taken out African style...kinda set me off...

I think it's hilarious when one of Tom's callers launches into a tirade about how much they hate him, and then he says: "So why do you keep LISTENING to me then??" or ...... "Yeah but I must be doing something right cause I captivate enough morons like YOU to keep listening to me!!!!" yelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gif

And clearly, there are a lot of CC.commers who listen to the guy. Whether they love him or hate him, they DO seem to listen to him. smirk.gif

I think me and Thinker and CBS should start a club called "Nice Guys For Tom Leykis." yellaf.gif (well, I've never met CBS, but I have met Thinker once, and he seemed nice enuf.) I know, I know. Some may find it hard ... nay, impossible (?) .... to comprehend that a nice, sensitive guy could potentially agree with anything that Leykis says. And if so, I truly pity those with such a simplistic, superficial outlook on life. crazy.gifwazzup.gif

Personally.... 30% of the shit Tom says annoys me thumbs_down.gif ..... 40% of it is, IMO, just plain fluff (not annoying, but still yellowsleep.gif all the same)..... and then about 30% of it is just incredibly funny ... and/or just DAMN good social commentary; he has some good points to make. thumbs_up.gif ...........when I've told people this in the past, sometimes they say shit like: "yeah but is it even worth it, sifting thru all the bullshit to get to that worthwhile 30%?"

Well, um... Yeah. Absolutely.

Can't say that I really make it a point to listen much these days (not like I use to at least) .... just sporadically, when NPR gets slow and tedious.. or when they've got a fund-drive on.

what?? it's ok for the guys to play..but when a women does it's a bad thing?? C'mon now. I've had my turns at men that were sweethearts, had a heart, etc. They're most of my best friends. Guys like them...are never single. So I shall play with the heartless cruel men, until I find one with a heart...that's single!! How/why is that bad?

Be careful though, playing games is a very good way to chase of the guys who don't play games.

I'd beat the tar out of my sons if i find out that they treated a woman that way...even if i'm 70 when they are grown...

This. This is what teaches men that using the threat of violence is the way to force others to act as if they believe what you believe.

I think that is wrong. Something in my gut (besides the Krispee Kreme I just ate) tell me this is wrong.

Violence seems to be the first response of the stupid and lazy, when it should be the response of last resort. Even then it seems no response would often be a better course of action.