finding-partners etiquette

Gary_Yngve

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like I'm gonna let you guys down...

Gary,

I got pretty worked up today over this whole silly thing. Upon reflection, I made some realizations about my actions and their effects and consequences.

So I am extending my apologies right now. I went about things in the wrong way. I should have treated you with more respect and not tried to point out your flaws when I have a host of my own to work on. Maybe, I will fall into this trap less often from now on... Anyway, I am sorry for the mud slinging. You are right, our personalities simply clash.

Best of luck in your search for happiness and fulfillment.

thumbs_up.gif

See, climbers are NOT more flaky than real people.

We just take a little more time to communicate...

Looks like I'm gonna let you guys down...

Gary,

I got pretty worked up today over this whole silly thing. Upon reflection, I made some realizations about my actions and their effects and consequences.

So I am extending my apologies right now. I went about things in the wrong way. I should have treated you with more respect and not tried to point out your flaws when I have a host of my own to work on. Maybe, I will fall into this trap less often from now on... Anyway, I am sorry for the mud slinging. You are right, our personalities simply clash.

thumbs_up.gif

See, climbers are NOT more flaky than real people.

We just take a little more time to communicate...

yeah--that's cuz they only teach like 4 or 6 things to say to other cimbers in the introductory class at the climbing gym. "on belay?"

another one:

"you got it"

how would you know from down there? shut up!

confused.gif they didn't teach this in the intro to climbing class at the gym. that must be advanced communication 2--i don't think they offer that at my local box of plastic.

Thanks, I accept your apology. I apologize for what I said about our trip a year ago with your name anonymized. I was blowing off steam and should have just ranted to friends rather than put it in writing online.

-Gary

Thanks, I accept your apology. I apologize for what I said about our trip a year ago with your name anonymized. I was blowing off steam and should have just ranted to friends rather than put it in writing online.

-Gary

Until now, I've never cried because of something I read on cc.com. wow. I'm touched. cry.gif I really didn't expect things to end this way. Happy endings are great.....