Whats that noise???

spicoli11

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

MY BOYS ARE BACK IN TOWN!!

ok. so the CTC has a dinner reception for them. I went last year. SOO FUNNY! It's all these women trying to hit on them, and get their attention. Made me laugh. I had an excuse though, I brought my neighbors little boy. He got all their signatures and was a hit! Anybody have a kid I can borrow this year??

SOO FUNNY! It's all these women trying to hit on them, and get their attention. Made me laugh. I had an excuse though, I brought my neighbors little boy. He got all their signatures and was a hit! Anybody have a kid I can borrow this year??

Doesn't trying to borrow a kid make you one of those women trying to get their attention as well, Marie? wink.gif

Brianna

I get to go out on a fancy yatch in aprox 28 minutes and watch the angels from the lake!! Umm...I mean, I have an off site meeting, and I will be out of the office until aprox. 2pm! smile.giffruit.giffruit.giffruit.gifrockband.gifrockband.gif

hmm ... i'm jealous. take me, take me! last year i could see the planes from my office. this year i can't even hear them. cry.gif