Garden Terrorist

specialed

Some El Quaeda snaffle, most likely a "vole," has been making insurgent attacks on my vegetables. Took out the parsley two days ago, and yesterday the anaheim peppers. Fucked up thing is, it only eats the stock, killing it, and leaves the bulk of the plant.

Snaffle traps have been set. Its on bitch.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great...any recomendations for larger elk type of critters that are attacking my garden, tomatoes, blue berries, raspberries, etc....

Where the fuck do you live?

You actually are within your legal rights to shoot a game animal if it is in the act of depredation.

Out here we build fences and shit to keep the deer out though.

Great...any recomendations for larger elk type of critters that are attacking my garden, tomatoes, blue berries, raspberries, etc....

You actually are within your legal rights to shoot a game animal if it is in the act of Degradation .

You actually are within your legal rights to shoot a game animal if it is in the act of depredation.

You can't shoot the females and the babies though. Can you? what about the cougar and bears? I need tags and stuff don't I? The deer/elk/cougar jump over my fences like it's nothing...and the bear just push them over. I've tried planting the tomatoes on my deck..thinking the bastards won't come that close to my house...unfortunately..that's just not true.

bear in your hot tub?

the trick is to know someone who works in a zoo, and get lion dung and lion urine and spread it around your garden. it will scare the deer away, and the cougars and bears will realize they are in the territory of a bigger animal, and move away. i t think you might have to fake some claw scratches 10 or 15 feet up a tree, with your ice axe too.

bear in your hot tub?

the trick is to know someone who works in a zoo, and get lion dung and lion urine and spread it around your garden. it will scare the deer away, and the cougars and bears will realize they are in the territory of a bigger animal, and move away. i t think you might have to fake some claw scratches 10 or 15 feet up a tree, with your ice axe too.

That only works with species that live around lions. A deer or cougar in Washington is not going to know what lionshit smells like. hahaha.gif