Garden Terrorist

specialed

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hahaha.gif

You just have to make sweet promises to the wolf that you'll make it part owner in the offshore Beastiality Pharm.

You can actually buy wolf urine from wolf farms, apparently its pretty expensive though. But the idea is to use it prophalactically on the perimeter of your hunting camp.

Atkins isn't all-meat. Its just low-carb. Cheese and butter aren't going to give you that carnivore reek.

The other difference would be that chunks of hide (hair) and bone are missing from the human diet. I suppose you could add hair to your diet if you swallowed more. HCL.gif

Great...any recomendations

Where the fuck do you live?

Out here we build fences and shit to keep the deer out though.

where do you live? last i knew it was capitol hill, didnt know there were herds of deer running around there

ketosis is the condition related to having an imbalance of ketones in your system. They are elevated in blood and urine. Too many ketones ---> ketosis.

Ketones are just the acidic polar compounds that get burned. (I used to work for a company that produced instruments for spectroscopy and so I got to learn just a little bit about these ketone dudes). You are right that there are different types, but the ones that would warn animals of a meat-eater would be approximatly the same among species.

I am just posting this information b/c I want as many people as possible to go outside and piss in their yards right now.

hahaha.gif

You just have to make sweet promises to the wolf that you'll make it part owner in the offshore Beastiality Pharm.

You can actually buy wolf urine from wolf farms, apparently its pretty expensive though. But the idea is to use it prophalactically on the perimeter of your hunting camp, dipshit.

I'll give ya Wolfepee any time ya want... grin.gif