Wanted - Belayer!

carolyn

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kids, I've actually got a life, unlike all of you. I'm logging off. I still can't believe you all waste your time with this stuff. Get a life! If you ever want to do some real climbing, come out to Minnesota. Sure we don't have much, but we climb. All you guys seem to do is post fluff on a board and waste your lives.

BTW, I'm just an ordinary guy. I'll post my pic. See? Minnesota climbing does wonders for ya.

PH2005060700958.jpg

welcome aboard chaps. see you've found that you just can't stay away either.

since you felt the need to point out other's poor gramar and spelling, i'd like to point out that in your above post it should be "his mother" rather than "he mother". unless you have a gender in minnesota that the rest of the world doesn't know about? confused.gif

hmmm...seems to me that there's a whole bunch of other forums on this board with a whole lot of posts about recent trips to a whole lot more places than you've got in minnesota. and what do all those posts have in common? they're about climbing.

here's the trick chaps, we've got a sense of humor. the entire existence of the climbers on this board isn't climbing even though most of us wish it were. we'd probably still laugh and have a sense of humor if all we did was climb. try laughing out loud sometime chaps. it feels good. go for it.

You all must think you're a pack of comedians. Well, you know what's funny? You are. Your whole board is a waste of time that has nothing to do with climbing.

I bet being on belay titilates your bondage fetish.

Humor is a vital part of climbing (as in life). You need to make an appointment with Layton, your humors are out of whack.

Maybe you've got a sense of humor, but you have no pride. We climb hard in the gym and make good use of the rock we have here in Minnesota. All you guys want to do is poke fun at other people who don't have big mountains like Mount Rainier.

We can all have fun climbing, but it isn't necessary to have fun at other people's expense. It is actually pretty immature. Grow up.

Maybe you've got a sense of humor, but you have no pride. We climb hard in the gym and make good use of the rock we have here in Minnesota. All you guys want to do is poke fun at other people who don't have big mountains like Mount Rainier.

We can all have fun climbing, but it isn't necessary to have fun at other people's expense. It is actually pretty immature. Grow up.

Mt Rainier is a big piece of shit. Guess again flatlander. wave.gif

no pride...hmmm interesting conclusion and an interesting character indictment.

isn't pride one of the 7 deadly sins? i know i know--i've got other deadly sins i should be worried about.

hmmm...i know a lot of people who climb a lot of days every year who have never climbed rainier. we've got a lot more going on than that.

it's hard not to have fun at your expense. you're just a comedy in and of yourself. when something is funny it's just hard not to laugh.