• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  

Hows Leavenworth?

Myself and some buddies are considering a trip north to leavenworth soon and wanted to know what the area is like this time if year. typical weather? is getting to snowcreek wall a slog now or dry trail? I was there in september and had awesome weather. is memorial day uber crowded?

Weather should be good- even if it rains a little, the rock dries out quickly.

SCW approach will be dry.

It will be crowded on Memorial Day weekend.

Squid neglected to tell you about the ticks, horny goats, fat tourists, hordes of neophyte "Mountainears", the lack of decent camping, and the annoying Ooompah music pumping 24-7 through the Icicle Valley.

My advice? Go to Smith.

Not to mention the licentious regulars who will scoop your honeys whilst you attempt to climb. Such as the two above.

OVER CROWDED! You ain't seen nuttin till you seen L on the holiday. I'd stay in Oregon and do something fun, but that is just my opinion.

Squid neglected to tell you about the ticks, horny goats, fat tourists, hordes of neophyte "Mountainears", the lack of decent camping, and the annoying Ooompah music pumping 24-7 through the Icicle Valley.

My advice? Go to Smith.

those goats better watch out cause I'm the horny one! Rarrrrr! evils3d.gif And what a novel idea, carrying a boom box up outer space! rockband.gif you swear smiffy will be any better!

Edited by 111

My advice? Go to Smith.

don't forget about the rattlesnakes! blush.gif

My advice? Go to Smith.

Hey AF what about all the slower climbers to clogging up the routes?

My advice? Go to Smith.

translation: i'm going to be climbing in l'worth so stay the f*ck out of my way. wink.gif