OH THE DRAMA!

jordop

On the day of the provincial election . . .

Stronach crosses the floor . . .

Harper holds his breath until he gets his way . . .

Millions in secret kickbacks . . .

The Queen comes to visit . . .

The federal election hinges on the votes of three independent MPs . . http://www.theglobeandmail.com/ hellno3d.gif

What the hell do we have to do to get some coverage down there moon.gif

Search for "Canada" rolleyes.gif

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

jordop, why are you concerened with getting coverage down here?

and when you have CBC, why bother paying attention to Fox News at all?!? (seriously,.... what Dave said. I thot you were smarter than that.)

I've been watching CBC news a lot in the past year. that is, when I do watch TV news & when I do watch TV. It's BY FAR the best news I can get, with my measly 30 channels that I get with my Basic Limited cable, or Limited Basic, or whateverthefuck Comcast's cheapo plan is called.

when I'm zoning out after dinner, I'm MUCH more inclined to want to learn about Quebec election laws than I am to, say, turn on NWCN and learn about some neighborhood in Spanaway or Everett that's having a series of bake sales to help tsunami-orphaned children. rolleyes.gif and their international coverage is worlds away from NWCN and their ilk.

American TV news, by and large, sucks ass. thumbs_down.gif

Are you guys talking about canadian politics? Us m'erikans are more concerned with whether michael jackson's nose will testify or not. I say let the nose speak!

the nose can't testify. it was disposed of at the plastic surgeon's office some time ago.

American TV news, by and large, sucks ass. thumbs_down.gif

Just out of curiousity, how much coverage did Galloway ripping a strip off the Senate committee get down there? Quite entertaining on the CBC & BBC, but I can't imagine it got much airtime in the US.