The A-dot-C

Dr_Flash_Amazing

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The content is pretty suck ass. That's why they keep showing up back here. Not that we're a brilliant bunch but it seems they need someone to argue with in order to maintain their misbegotten sense of superiority. I was kind of hoping they'd turn into a better resource than that.

yo fuckface, maybe i'd go climbing if i could put a fucking harness on my ass. i bet you wouldn't be so fucking quick picking your ass up if you wreced at 70mph. and even after an injury i bet i can still outclimb your fat ski ass anyway, so fuck off.

and btw, how many ice and alpine climbs have you done this winter?

Edited by glassgowkiss

Hey DFA, you should post a link over there to your Chain Reaction vid clips from the Smith site.

They would love it thumbs_up.gif

BTW, ain'tcha 'spose to keep going after the roof move or are the chains in reach from the heel hook? Guess I have beta now. I will just take a frame from each move the vid, load them as JPGs onto my IPod photo, and run around the Dihedrals trading high quality visual beta for some hahaha.gif

Trask actually has a sense of humor on the other hand when you piss of Mike I gaurentee a firestorm of PM's threatening you. It's both funny and scarry at the same time.

Good luck!

That's always been SOP for that neanderthal. He's usually suggesting you go for beers and that he was just kidding after a few of those PMs. He's still psychotic, though.