The Ban Dru for his own good thread

snugtop

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

personally, i love this guy. loaded to,the gills with info, and just bursting at the seams with spray downs for all. wouldn't be the same worthless dot dot waste of time without you bro... hahaha.gif
yep me too smile.gif

me three! smile.gif

who has the secret admirers now? the_finger.gif ... and both XX and XY , how very metro rolleyes.gif

personally, i love this guy. loaded to,the gills with info, and just bursting at the seams with spray downs for all. wouldn't be the same worthless dot dot waste of time without you bro... hahaha.gif
yep me too smile.gif

me three! smile.gif

who has the secret admirers now? the_finger.gif ... and both XX and XY , how very metro rolleyes.gif

Erherm! rather a public admirer of this precocious chap with the quips. and since you weren't on a recent island trip young lady, you didn't get to meet he who worships you from afar. now that's a shy & secret admirer ooo.gif

The really sad thing is that if you deleted all the spray, insult, bogus, amusing, Nodder, one-liner, greamlin-only, and other posts I have made to this website I'd still have contributed more valuable info and beta than most anyone the_finger.gifblush.gifevils3d.gif
Well ain't we special? It's a sickness dude; no different than alcoholism. You're obviously not married or in a relationship. fruit.gif

The really sad thing is that if you deleted all the spray, insult, bogus, amusing, Nodder, one-liner, greamlin-only, and other posts I have made to this website I'd still have contributed more valuable info and beta than most anyone the_finger.gifblush.gifevils3d.gif
Well ain't we special? It's a sickness dude; no different than alcoholism. You're obviously not married or in a relationship. fruit.gif
define relationship wink.gif

• 4 weeks later...
Have the mods intervened, or is Dru perched high up somewhere and surveying the Sprayscape...waiting for just the right opportunity to swoop down and claim his 25,000th?

Or is he searching for the Nodder? confused.gif

You can bet he isn't going to quietly signoff and ride off into the sunset, never to spray again.

• 9 months later...