flowers in the icicle

bobbyperu

went to l-worth yesturday to hang with a buddy, and we craged amongst blossoming balsam root, glacier lillies, and other pretty specimins just goin off. lovely, and quite early...

i particularly enjoyed climbing pumpline with pretty little flowers sprouting out of the thin crack right in my face...ahhh...this is a good route thumbs_up.gif

Edited by bobbyperu

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i used a 4" placed deep at the start off the ledge, then put #5 above head pretty high with my go-go gadget arms...then abused myself upwards till the big green was where my feet was...then it widens and apparently solid technique gets you thru from there... and somethin' smaller can go in at the break b/f the top...

personally i just bleed, and need to work on my o/w steez'. i got above the green, had visions of kicking over the peice as i slide down the gash, started menstrating bad, and had to down lead to get back to my fem'prods on the ground hahaha.gif

is this derogatory?...i'm just playin' grin.gif

but you can hate away anyway... wave.gif

How wide is Carnival Crack? #5 friend, #6 friend?

139769.jpg

its funny how when veiwed from here on the way to the base it looks steep...when you arrive you realize its way steep, bigdrink.gif to those who have boogied with this beast, and sent ground up... i'm not sure i can hang...

boxing_smiley.gif with this kinda shit is hard to get really motivated for in a roadside craggin environment... but the sun and wonderveiws up to the high crags is enchanting enough thumbs_up.gif ahhh... the icicle cool.gif

went to l-worth yesturday to hang with a buddy, and we craged amongst blossoming balsam root, glacier lillies, and other pretty specimins just goin off. lovely, and quite early...

i particularly enjoyed climbing pumpline with pretty little flowers sprouting out of the thin crack right in my face...ahhh...this is a good route thumbs_up.gif

Nice! thumbs_up.gif

yesturday was another beauty...chilly in the shade, but fun in the sun...the icicle is not a bad place to be partnerless...when you need a sun and granite fix. cool.gif can't complain about the rain tho this year...we need it

Mr. Peru,

Is L-town this year's WA Pass? Is it where the cool cats are at?

And what's this partnerless crap? Wherz yer seal cove hon?

-Nosey Fox