• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
mudmenace

any Xterra owners?

X-tera driving snaf.gif

Took a year and stilll I've got a 22 mile commute, and I'd hardly call it "stable".

It's got to be stable enough for you to spray all freaking day.

you insinuate that your job is not secure yet you spray on cc.com every day during business hours.

In my experience a stable productive job doesn^t give you much time to spray. A shitty unstable one gives you oodles. fruit.giffruit.giffruit.giffruit.gif

I'm with Dru. I basically program and run them. I can't do much else while they are running. You need mental breaks, you can't think technical and creative all day long. It's hard to multitask cause you're mentally tied up witht the complicated scope of the current project.

Sometimes I'm busy as hell , some days, not so much.

The point is, I'm here at work when people need me, and I do a very good job. Between projects or while they are running I can either spray, read, go fo a walk or go home.

I usually choose to spray so if someone needs my I'm here at work. The people I work with know I spray, they spray too.

As far as X-terra and Subaru's, my experieince is that most approaches around here can be done with a car. If you need a truck, just call up a friend or find someone to climb with that has one.

A good climbing partner to have is a guy that has a 4x4 if you have a car, or a guy that has a car if you have a 4x4.

As far as X-terra and Subaru's, my experieince is that most approaches around here can't be done with a car. If you need a car, just call up a friend or find someone to climb with that has one.

A good climbing partner to have is a guy that has a car if you have a truck, or a guy that has a truck if you have a car.

you insinuate that your job is not secure yet you spray on cc.com every day during business hours.

In my experience a stable productive job doesn^t give you much time to spray. A shitty unstable one gives you oodles. fruit.giffruit.giffruit.giffruit.gif

yep. and don't forget feed and fast periods - project busy, not so busy.

Developers often have lots of cycles to burn waiting through compile-deploy-server restarts as well...

A good climbing partner to have is a hot single woman that has a car if you have a truck, or a hot single woman that has a truck if you have a car.

thumbs_up.gif

A good climbing partner to have is a hot single woman

thumbs_up.gif

smileysex5.gif

Oh yeah I know already I can ride a bike. I work 20 miles away from home at two jobs that aren’t even close so fuck off.

So move closer to your job, fuckhead

It's amazing how few people even consider this option.

bigdrink.gif

Oh yeah I know already I can ride a bike. I work 20 miles away from home at two jobs that aren’t even close so fuck off.

So move closer to your job, fuckhead

It's amazing how few people even consider this option.

bigdrink.gif

bigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gif