• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What's next? Steamed butter?

"Um hi, I'll have a double tall caramel buttered popcorn frappamochacino"

I swear some of the drinks people order look big enough to contain the caloric content of a meal. BLEEECCCCCH. thumbs_down.gif

I believe we call it "Chantico". 380 calories for a 6 oz cup and those arent protein calories either.

r3130816873-thumb.jpg

First of all, people, it's "Chicano," if you please. Secondly, who has mustered up the sack to pour two shots of espr'o into one of these for a fuckin' nuke-ya-lur super-powered mocha to end all mochas? And if no one yet has, would one of you Servants of the Exalted Green Mermaid kindly give it a try and report your findings back here to the Cascade Clamberers Caffeinated Beverage Review Board?

Salud. bigdrink.gif

Sorry, I stand corrected. Got this from an interesting un-official Starbucks web site. Some fun reading, esp if your somehow intertwined with the Green Giant.

"Starbucks gossip"

If you've traded in your usual Starbuck's Grande Nonfat Latte (16 ounces) for its new Chantico Drinking Chocolate (6 ounces), you might not feel too comforted to learn that this pint-sized beverage, sans whipped cream, packs a hefty 390 calories, 21 grams of fat and 10 teaspoons of added sugar.