AlpinMating

Dru

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You were reading a geeky publication? I don't beleive it.

I too am incredulous.

They chose an interesting pair of examples of "niche" audiences. Not everyone is a "mountain climber," but everyone, in one way or another, is a member of an "ethnic group" (broadly defined). They might as well have said: "...niche audiences, such as wallpaper hangers, or those who must eat food to survive."

...of course I know that "ethnic group" is really a euphemism for "minority," but whatever.

Wow, even Minx is getting in on it.

You know it's bad when even the girls are getting desperate rolleyes.gif

sheeit! if you're gonna serve one up on a platter like that don't be surprised if you get a few takers. that was jut too easy.

i guess after having dinner w/7 of them, you know all about desperate women rolleyes.gif

how do you pre-plan trips to smith? create a regimented schedule of approved climbs? discuss the distance from the crag where the rack goes on?

my word your starting to reach.... We have to figure out who's bring the beer and chilli of course!

what can I say, I enjoy climbing with people who aren't bitter, and feel the need to stroke their, ahem.... ego's? moon.gifgrin.gif

Ice_1.jpg

Ice_2.jpg

Glacier_Sunrise.jpg

IMGP0409.JPG

brothers_6.jpg

summit_ridge.jpg

Theres always good times to be had in the hills with good people.

wave.gif