Ribbon-based economy

Squid

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If I up my climbing to three times a week, do I get the special NOLSe "Official Real Climber" certificate for my resume?

That depends, how do you plan to use your certificate? Is your resume printed on eVENT or Schoeller?

Alpinfox, perhaps you'd like to join me on my quest to become a "Real Climber". I plan on climbing three days a week and living off of nothing but freeze dried icecream and gu packets. If I can get this time machine I bought off the internet to work, I plan on travelling back in time so that I can complete 5 NOLSe courses before I turn 19.

live off of nothing but freeze dried icecream and gu packets

these are rather pedestrian foods to be carrying. might I suggest a cocktail of 10 supplements before during and after the climb. bonus points if their names are long, obscure, and difficult to pronounce, and if mark twight has mentioned them.

Well, I've already been put in my place once today. I'm not a real climber. Please refer to me as "OlyPoseur" when you're talking to me. But I'm not from Olympia, dammit!

Or having a pretentious screen name.

You mean like someone who calls them self a climber but doesn't climb more than twice a week? wave.gif

John, go fuck yourself.

Paul.

wave.gif

Wow! Go to lunch and miss out!

Paul: just because I scooped up Hannah before you could lose some weight and convince her how cool you are in lieu of the fact you interact with people more online than in the real world doesn't mean you gotta hate on me. wave.gif