Bush Budget

Jim

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Or Kerry or Gore. They all have comparable GPAs from college. Bush's was higher than Kerry's, BTW.

KK,

I call bullshit. Show me the numbers. Here is what I've found:

Bush:

His SAT score was 1206 (566 verbal, 640 math)*

His cumulative undergraduate GPA at Yale was 2.35.

Kerry:

Unknown

Gore:

Unknown

*I think those SAT scores are BS because, as I remember it, the SAT is scored in units of 10, so a 566verbal score would be impossible. However, I found that 2.35 GPA number repeated in several places, so I give it some credence.

I call bullshit. Show me the numbers. Here is what I've found:

I heard it on one of the head-to-head cable debating shows (I believe). The GPAs were not far apart - 2 point something sounds right.

His SAT score was 1206 (566 verbal, 640 math)*

*I think those SAT scores are BS because, as I remember it, the SAT is scored in units of 10, so a 566verbal score would be impossible. However, I found that 2.35 GPA number repeated in several places, so I give it some credence.

1200+ is a pretty damn good SAT score. I did better though. hahaha.gif

1200 is about 80th percentile. Not great, but pretty good. I find it hard to believe that GWB scored that high, but I guess that was before he started sniffin' coke and drinking like a fish, so maybe.

Coca-ethylene (metabolite of ethanol and cocaine) does great stuff to the brain. cantfocus.gif

from the Onion:

BUSH DEFENDS DENY-SIDE ECONOMICS

WASHINGTON, DC—Fielding questions from reporters at a Tuesday press conference, President Bush defended his adherence to the principles of deny-side economics. "Nope," the president said. "I keep hearing people say that the U.S. economy is troubled, but that isn't true. Our economy is strong. We just have to keep on doing what we're doing, and everything will work out." Leading economists say they are curious to see whether the president's optimism will trickle down into the public consciousness

All I've ever really wanted in a President is someone who's more articulate, intelligent, and compassionate than myself. I don't have to agree with his decisions or his political stances, but at the very least I'd like to be sure that he's considered the problem from the oppositions perspective as well, and tried to see why his opponents disagree with him, and understand their arguments. At least then he could formulate actual responses as to why his way is better.

And somehow we get monkey boy. wtf?

madgo_ron.gif

I've come across a number of people who seem to think that any plan implemented now is better than the right plan implemented later. I actually had one friend tell me that the best road to wealth was to find someone wealthy, and do everything they tell you to. wtf? How a bright guy got pulled into a quasi-legal pyramid scam i'll never know.

Now i'm just ranting though.

Relatively strong in verbal skills (while overlooking the occasional grammatical error or misspelled word); strong on reasoning within a limited context of simplistic ideologically-driven sound-bites (tendentious to a fault);

Math: quite strong, since rote learning methodologies seem to favor individuals with a propensity towards an unquestioning reactionary streak.

1320 on SAT. (610 verbal, 710 math.) (I did better though. hahaha.gif)

Relatively strong in verbal skills (while overlooking the occasional grammatical error or misspelled word); strong on reasoning within a limited context of simplistic ideologically-driven sound-bites (tendentious to a fault);

Math: quite strong, since rote learning methodologies seem to favor individuals with a propensity towards an unquestioning reactionary streak.

Whose is this? Bush's?

Whose is this? Bush's?

No, Silly; an analysis of Kaskadkthhdikjk's.

All I've ever really wanted in a President is someone who's more articulate, intelligent, and compassionate than myself. I don't have to agree with his decisions or his political stances, but at the very least I'd like to be sure that he's considered the problem from the oppositions perspective as well, and tried to see why his opponents disagree with him, and understand their arguments. At least then he could formulate actual responses as to why his way is better.

And somehow we get monkey boy. wtf?

madgo_ron.gif

I've come across a number of people who seem to think that any plan implemented now is better than the right plan implemented later. I actually had one friend tell me that the best road to wealth was to find someone wealthy, and do everything they tell you to. wtf? How a bright guy got pulled into a quasi-legal pyramid scam i'll never know.

Now i'm just ranting though.

Google "Kerry IQ". You'll turn up some interesting links.