parking pass at the coulee

leejams

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Leejams:

I thought you'd heard something about a 3rd pass or something specific to the Coulee.

Unless there's a new pass out there I think what you'll need is one of the Access Stewardship stickers that you can pick up for $11 at any outfit that sells hunting and fishing licenses (you can pick one up for free if you're buying either of those). Between that and the NW Forest Pass you should be covered at most parking lots in the NW unless they're added a third "Frenchman's Pass" or something.

Jayb, thanx that was the one I was thinking of. So it is $11 for an annual? Is there one of those places I can stop at on I-90 to vantage?

Lawgoddess, Okay no free legal advice but do you know how much the ticket might be? And would you represent me in a court of law in case I wanted to FIGHT it? All paid for of course.

quote:

Originally posted by leejams:

So it is $11 for an annual? Is there one of those places I can stop at on I-90 to vantage?

I think that the pass will be valid until March of 03. Buy every March to get the most months per dollar I guess. I've heard that the general store in George sells the passes (not sure though) but there's also got to be dozens of hook and bullet type sporting goods stores in E-Burg that sell fishing and hunting licenses that could hook you up as well.

Have a good time over there.

quote:

Originally posted by leejams:

Lawgoddess, Okay no free legal advice but do you know how much the ticket might be? And would you represent me in a court of law in case I wanted to FIGHT it? All paid for of course.

i know nothing ... and i don't "do" court cases. [Roll Eyes]

but i'll buy you a beer if you lead sinsemilla for me. [big Grin]

Jay thanx for the info and looks like we may just ante up.

Lawgodess, Sorry bout the court drama I had just watched law and order. And I would lead you anywhere and wouldn't cost ya nuthin. Speaking of fat green things with little red hairs where is that route located? sunshine wall?

quote:

Originally posted by kellyclimbsnow:

originaly slavered by the lawgodes:

"but i'll buy you a beer if you lead sinsemilla for me."

Why don't you lead it for yousrelf honey? I'm just a litle girly gurl and i led it
[Wazzup]

OHHHH your so tough and cool

[Roll Eyes] can we be friends? [Roll Eyes]

chestbeater [Razz]

I think anyone who thinks they know what is "right" for anyone else to do should fuck right off [Razz]

TLG climbers harder than anyother woman I personaly know... she'll lead it if she wants to, if not than she has her own reasons [Cool]

back the fuck off, climb your own climbs... this is not a contest [Wink]

quote:

Originally posted by kellyclimbsnow:

originaly slavered by the lawgodes:

"but i'll buy you a beer if you lead sinsemilla for me."

Why don't you lead it for yousrelf honey? I'm just a litle girly gurl and i led it
[Wazzup]

yup, you are correct

[Razz]