Pub Club 10/22

AlpineK

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok Schulty's on the Ave it is, I'll let Don know we are coming. The food there is the bomb. Beware of the UW parking nazis though.

SHULTZY'S SAUSAGE

Homemade sausage sandwiches made only with premium cuts of meat, seasoned with the finest of herbs and spices. We are "Seattle's Wurst Restaurant."

Mon.-Fri. 11 am-11 pm, Sat.-Sun. 11 am-11 pm.

4141 Univ. Way NE. 548-9461.

Goddess, we can have this debate about just about any place (for example, there are those who said Hatties Hat was too small and too smokey, though in the back room there was always plenty of room for our party and I don't remember any smoke). I've never been to Shultzy's but my comment about the inside of the Ballroom was based on the fact that it is dark, noisy, and i don'r remember there being more than a few tables in there - and small ones at that. My guess is that Schultzy's is better in these respects, and that the food is better, too. If not, I'd be willing to tough it out for one evening in the name of visiting a new place.

quote:

Originally posted by mattp:

Goddess, we can have this debate about just about any place (for example, there are those who said Hatties Hat was too small and too smokey, though in the back room there was always plenty of room for our party and I don't remember any smoke). I've never been to Shultzy's but my comment about the inside of the Ballroom was based on the fact that it is dark, noisy, and i don'r remember there being more than a few tables in there - and small ones at that. My guess is that Schultzy's is better in these respects, and that the food is better, too. If not, I'd be willing to tough it out for one evening in the name of visiting a new place.

whoa@@!!!! ihad more then enough at hattie's hat last night....ugh......!!!!!

the food at schultzy's won't disappoint ... if you like sausages ... and they don't sell any of that lame greasy horsecock fodder either. [Razz] schultzy's is an ave classic. (i've been going there for some 10 years now!) small tables only, but you can likely do some rearranging. definitely worth a visit if you've never been. [smile]

quote:

Originally posted by jon:

Just talked to Don, he's expecting us and has a good selection on tap right now. Beer specials. Let's not bring it weak!

shizzy looks like tacoma is going to be in the hizzy then!!!

bling bling

whos house can i sleep at???

quote:

Originally posted by chris_w:

Where is the after party going to be at?
[Wazzup]

Hours: Mon.-Fri. 11 am-11 pm

Like I said earlier, to-go beers from big time. Or if you like shuffleboard as much as I do you can stay and play as long as you can tolerate string cheese incident (I can tolerate as long as there is snafflehound shuffleboard).

quote:

Originally posted by thelawgoddess:

quote:

Originally posted by erik:

whos house can i sleep at???

mine ... if you promise to get up and go to vertical world with me at 6:30am tomorrow.
-
okay, but i am not paying to climb plastic....does anyone have any free coupons?

What a friggin' SAUSAGE FEST last night, but since that's what Schultzy's had to offer, it certainely didn't dissappoint. I'd try to list off who was in attendance but, we all know who was there, and if you don't, well, YOU MISSED OUT, lurkers...

I haven't "closed a place down" since I my college days (or maybe it was this summer!) but going to a place that closes at 11 added a certain jibe to the evening- how did the rest of the evening go? I'm pretty sure I DIDN'T crash my bike on the way home, but reccollections remain hazy due to the consumption of dunkel and wurst-great fun, good to see ya'als!