Bye Ken!

Alpinfox

As some of you may know, Ken4ord will be leaving tomorrow morning for Ruwanda. cry.gif On Saturday night lots of folks gathered on Capitol Hill for one last chance to drink and make merry with Ken before his departure.

Ken, you've been a great climbing partner and a great friend and you'll be missed. I hope I will be able to meet up with you in Africa or Europe sometime soon.

1826Ken_028.jpg

1826Ken_037.jpg

1826Ken_001.jpg

20503.jpg

1826Ken_021.jpg

1826NickersonRedone_004.jpg

3794Ken.jpg

Keep in touch!

wave.gif

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Thanks Y'all!!!

I am going to miss you all too. It has been great and hopefully it will continue to be so when we meet up in the future again. CC.com has been good to me. Hopefully it will continue to be as I read up on what you are all up too and gain inspiration from you all. I post TR's for you all when my trips begin. So far all I have done is gone to several parties and meeting all kinds of interesting people from around the world. Two weekends from now I should have a good TR for you all, going to some island on a lake, swimming, sailing, and eat & drinking. Hopefully talk someone into cragging or biking this next weekend. Until then, take it sleazy.