Can we bring bourbon to rope up??

leejams

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mattp, Better to be knocked on the head by a falling shoe than a rock ehh. Not sure why anyone would one to take there shoe off up there.

Eric, Must be a great route if you's guy's want to do it once again. Was looking at the pic in selected climb, and that is one pucker corner to get around.

Yeah -- Condormorphine ... Mr. Tremendous ... whatever -- as long as it is fun. And while we're lining up partners, I should state that if somebody who hasn't climbed multipitches before wants to make the leap and try some "real climbing" I might be up for taking up to four people up something on Castle Rock.

quote:

Originally posted by leejams:

mattp, Better to be knocked on the head by a falling shoe than a rock ehh. Not sure why anyone would one to take there shoe off up there.

His feet were hurting.

quote:

Originally posted by leejams:

Eric, Must be a great route if you's guy's want to do it once again. Was looking at the pic in selected climb, and that is one pucker corner to get around.

Lots of the routes on Castle Rock are very scenic and exciting for their grade. That one is no exception. The picture doesn't quite do it justice.

quote:

Originally posted by Highlander:

quote:

Originally posted by Charlie:

Let me get this straight, he's riding with you? Let me know whether or not I need to pick him up.
[Confused]

Are you bringing the Ghetto Blaster so we can jam to Cop Killer in the campground
[Wazzup]
Yeah!!! I vote for that; I'll even contribute some batteries. What kind does it take?

quote:

Originally posted by Greg W:

quote:

Originally posted by Highlander:

Are you bringing the Ghetto Blaster so we can jam to Cop Killer in the campground
[Wazzup]

Yeah!!! I vote for that; I'll even contribute some batteries. What kind does it take?

Who's bringing the ILLEGAL DRUGS, chainsaws, and machine guns?!?!?

quote:

Originally posted by thelawgod:

Hey lawgoddess, I've got some extra room in my sleeping bag--what'd say we hook up?
[HORSECOCK]

I've got a big horsecock I can bring; just tell me where to put it.
[HORSECOCK]

Mr law god has an unhealthy obsession with his own horse-cock. I don't think the man can be trusted. Unless of course you wanna share with me, big boy.

[geek]