kissing and hugging

lummox

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think o is kiss, like an open mouth, and x is hug, like crossed arms.... I can't believe i'm replying to this.

I'm proud to say I don't have a clue.

And,blake, you might want to adjust your balls and talk about football to redeem your man-ness on this site in the next couple posts... evils3d.gifgrin.gif

Didn't any of your write notes in highschool???? Or love letters in your late teens/early 20's?

X = kiss

O = Hug

OXOX is a girly thing, if it's not a girl you are romantically envolved with, it's a way to say hugs and kisses kind of like the way they air hug and kiss on those tv shows depicting upper class socialites

If you are dating the girl (and are still in high school), it's just her saying hugs and kisses.

And,blake, you might want to adjust your balls and talk about football to redeem your man-ness on this site in the next couple posts... evils3d.gifgrin.gif

You're the one who lives in Colorado.

Seahawks are going to get killed tomorrow. Why does everyone get excited when a mediocre team makes the playoffs only to lose quickly? No NHL, No Winter Olympics, NFL is crap, College football is over. Go Bulldogs and Huskies B-ball. I can't wait for spring sports to start competition.