Drinking

allison

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by allison:

Now Off, it's my understanding that you have a boulder in your back yard....so, if that rumor is true, maybe you *should* have PC at your place sometime!

Hey, where's my damn CD, BTW? I sent my dollar, and I DEMAND my tuneage!!
[Razz]

Its bigger than a boulder goddammit, and I've lost your address. Call me a twit, I don't care. PM me the address and I will drive right down to the PO and put it in the mail. PC at my place would be fine, but I'm a long ways from Seattle, and the days are getting shorter (anyone else noticed that? makes me wacky just like the hornets) and the climbing is not illuminated. I won't buy more than a case of beer, and I only have three ropes.

ps: thanks for the dollar, you're a sweetie.

For such a healthy life style that we as climbers try to live why would you pollute God's temple with poison like alcohol and drugs. I'll pray for you all in hopes that God will touch your very inner soul and take from this life of sin. Meeting people of the opposite sex is better done in a church setting because the "beer" goggles have not been installed.

Bless you all,

JD

quote:

For such a healthy life style that we as climbers try to live why would you pollute God's temple with poison like alcohol and drugs. I'll pray for you all in hopes that God will touch your very inner soul and take from this life of sin. Meeting people of the opposite sex is better done in a church setting because the "beer" goggles have not been installed.

Bless you all,

JD

Spoken like a true virgin. [big Drink]

Thanks for the prayer. My VERY inner soul feels nice and fuzzy. I suppose it could be the beer talking. [Wink]