Shocking Exclusive On US Marine

Freebird_AL

Breaking news!

In a shocking exclusive, it has been learned that a US Marine may have allegedly spit on the last piece of unmolested sidewalk in Fallujah. Although the details are still murky and rapidly developing, it appears that an AP News crew, as well as several insurgent witnesses, (whom I can now identify as “Muhammad,” “Mohammad,” and “Mohammed),” were on hand to capture this latest disgusting display of American imperialism and insensitivity.

Mohammed commented, “I was in such shock at this infidel crusader that I almost dropped my RPG.”

It is largely believed that this video does actually capture, in graphic detail, the actual spittle leaving the soldier’s mouth and impacting on the ground. ABC/CBS/NBC have already cleared their news schedules for the day and are anxiously awaiting the footage, almost certainly to be aired first by AL Jazeera. It has also been learned that the NY and LA Times, as well as the Washington Post, have cleared their front pages for the week to devote to a fuller accounting of the incident for the American people.

“We have an obligation to our readers,” explained one person at the Times, who refused to be named.

In a related development, CBS news appears to be ready to send Dan Rather and his geriatric, “60 Minutes” SWAT team to Fallujah in an attempt to gather actual genetic evidence that may in fact, link the act to Dick Cheney and, ultimately, Haliburton. Rather would only volunteer: “that if an old mule farted in the wind, it’d end up with a pocket full of frogs.”

Overall reaction to the alleged events has, so far, been mixed. As usual, the White House was unavailable for comment. The United States Marine Corps has made all assurances that it is looking into the matter with great interest, and that such actions, by US military personnel, would be “entirely unacceptable and punished accordingly.”

UN Secretary General, Kofi Anan, breaking short his vacation on the French Riviera with his son Kojo, remarked that “such corruption would be disappointing and very troubling. But I’m inclined to wait for the facts. Now if you’ll excuse me, I’m late for my champagne bath.”

However, several humanitarian groups have not waited to express their outrage.

“This kind of brutal disregard for the dignity of the Iraqi people is indicative of the arrogance of US occupations everywhere, and only invites more freedom fighters to stand up and do only what comes natural against the imposition of freedom,” said one, well-known actor and human rights activist.

Another well-placed source at the Democratic National Committee actually went so far as to suggest that perhaps that Marine should “be spit on himself.”

However, in a surprising statement, former Democratic Presidential Candidate, John F. Kerry, urged calm among his fellow Democrats. Recalling his service both in Vietnam and upon his return, Kerry emphasized the importance of his fellow Democrats supporting the troops, while spitting on them.

Also, in other news this week: another humanitarian worker was murdered by Islamic Supremacists, a few more were kidnapped here…a few more beheaded there…a few more million Muslims still subsist in oppression…and a documentary, (“Buried in the Sand”), which unmasked the Iraq described by Michael Moore as an “Islamic paradise,” was pulled off the shelves by squeamish retailers and Americans who can’t handle the truth... unquote

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Marine Lance Cpl. Jeramy Ailes, 22, of Gilroy was killed Monday in Al-Fallujah by small arms fire. "They had finished mopping up in Fallujah and they went back to double-check on some insurgents. From what we gathered, somebody playing possum jumped up and shot him,'' said his father, Joel Ailes, who learned of his death Monday evening. "It's extremely hard."

... His first time in Iraq, Jeramy Ailes gave $10 to each child he came across because he knew it would feed their families for 30 days. This time, he asked his family to mail as many soccer balls as they could. His family sent 300 balls, and Jeramy Ailes' platoon handed them out to children.

Joel Ailes warmly remembered the last conversation he had with his son last month, in which Jeramy Ailes recounted how he had come across a large man walking with a 12-year-old girl carrying a huge bale of straw on her back. His son, who spoke and read Arabic, exchanged words with the man. And, for the next seven miles, his son carried the girl on his back and the man carried the bales of straw. "That was my son," Joel Ailes said.

That was his son.

Wasn't an execution. It was combat.

Use that logic on this:

The massacre of American soldiers captured during the Battle of the Bulge took place on a field near a small village called Baugnez, not far from Malmedy, Ardennes (Bulge), Belgium.

On December 17th 1944, 84 unarmed members of the US 285th Field Artillery Observation Battalion were killed by Waffen-SS soldiers of the Kampfgruppe Peiper.

Malmedy.jpg

(Search "Malmedy Masscre" for details.)

Marine Lance Cpl. Jeramy Ailes, 22, of Gilroy was killed Monday in Al-Fallujah by small arms fire. "They had finished mopping up in Fallujah and they went back to double-check on some insurgents. From what we gathered, somebody playing possum jumped up and shot him,'' said his father, Joel Ailes, who learned of his death Monday evening. "It's extremely hard."

... His first time in Iraq, Jeramy Ailes gave $10 to each child he came across because he knew it would feed their families for 30 days. This time, he asked his family to mail as many soccer balls as they could. His family sent 300 balls, and Jeramy Ailes' platoon handed them out to children.

Joel Ailes warmly remembered the last conversation he had with his son last month, in which Jeramy Ailes recounted how he had come across a large man walking with a 12-year-old girl carrying a huge bale of straw on her back. His son, who spoke and read Arabic, exchanged words with the man. And, for the next seven miles, his son carried the girl on his back and the man carried the bales of straw. "That was my son," Joel Ailes said.

That was his son.

Did you know that the Marine who shot the terrorist was present when this happened and still had wounds from that incident? I would have shot the terrorist to.

Remember in one of those Planet of the Apes movies where the apes all played possum and then got up en masse and killed a lot of humans? Those insurgents must have got the idea from Planet of the Apes.

All this keyboard pontificating about the Iraq shooting event just makes me laugh. Suddenly everyone's got an angle. Trite saying, I know, but "war is hell." And don't think for a minute that this shooting was an isolated incident. It probably happened many times over the course of the last couple of weeks. Only this one was caught on tape. Wouldn't you be edgy if you had people playing possum? I know I would.

Dammit! Now I'm pontificating. crazy.gif

Did you know that the Marine who shot the terrorist was present when this happened and still had wounds from that incident? I would have shot the terrorist to.

Since you object to us using the word "execution" how about you rephrase your sentence to, "I would have shot a wounded guy lying on the ground too."

(BTW, I probably would have too.)

Since you object to us using the word "execution" how about you rephrase your sentence to, "I would have shot a wounded guy lying on the ground too."

(BTW, I probably would have too.)

How about: I would have lit that camel jockey up like a Christmas tree? wink.gif

It is only those who have neither fired a shot nor heard the shrieks and groans of the wounded who cry aloud for blood, more vengeance, more desolation. War is hell.

William Sherman

You'd better learn a little more about me before you make statements like that.

Are you a veteran?

Have you willingly taken another human being's life?

If not STFU and quit acting like you're tough enough to do so.

It is only those who have neither fired a shot nor heard the shrieks and groans of the wounded who cry aloud for blood, more vengeance, more desolation. War is hell.

William Sherman

You'd better learn a little more about me before you make statements like that.

Are you a veteran?

Have you willingly taken another human being's life?

If not STFU and quit acting like you're tough enough to do so.

Since you are asking NOLSE, I went over to my buddy's apartment in teh Everett area and I witnessed my best friends Mom shooting his Dad. Wanna shut the fuck up now ass clown?

It is only those who have neither fired a shot nor heard the shrieks and groans of the wounded

What do you call holding someone's skull together while waiting for the ambulance to come? You are just pitiful John.

And I graduated from Thurston High School in the late 90s... barely... google that one ace. I can assure you I have seen much more blood and action than you. Unlike you though I am not proud of it... it makes me sick to replay that day in my head...

Pitiful is someone who makes comments like "I'd kill someone" after witnessing first hand how truly disgusting violence is. How many more times will you need to experience violence before you realize how pointless it is? Why perpetuate the cycle?

An eye for an eye make the whole world blind.