Paco

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by Gordonb:

So who is going to be in Leavenworth the end of Sept? We should have a rather large group drinking copius quantities in 8 mile campground planing what route to fall off next.

i hate campgrounds. [Mad] but if you promise to have marshmallows, long sticks, and a big fire i might be persuaded to stop by. [Razz]

quote:

Originally posted by jkrueger:

I carry DFA's calendar around for inspiration!
[Razz]

Ah, yes, as does Reinhold Messner! It's truly inspirational, if the Doctor may say so himself, which, of course he does.

Perhaps you might run into DFA at the park and he can autograph it for you.

"To JK - May hanging in your harness never cause your foot to go to sleep!

Best wishes, Dr. Flash Amazing"

quote:

Originally posted by thelawgoddess:

quote:

So who is going to be in Leavenworth the end of Sept? We should have a rather large group drinking copius quantities in 8 mile campground planing what route to fall off next.

i hate campgrounds.
[Mad]
but if you promise to have marshmallows, long sticks, and a big fire i might be persuaded to stop by.
[Razz]
I don't know about the long sticks, but I'm sure there'll be plenty of marshmallows in this group.

quote:

Originally posted by Dr Flash Amazing:

quote:

Originally posted by Paco:

Winter, you failed to include the 5 gallon bucket of chalk that is often seen with said sport climbers.

You're thinking of
boulderers,
wanko.

They're the ones with the crash pads, boom boxes, chalk troughs, Red Bull, and an affinity for shitty techno "music."

Due to genetic isolation at Smith Rock, the once rare sport climbing species suffered generations of in-breeding, producing a new species virtually identical to the original but for the biologically programmed fear of ropes and protection.

quote:

Originally posted by Winter:

Due to genetic isolation at Smith Rock, the once rare sport climbing species suffered generations of in-breeding, producing a new species virtually identical to the original but for the biologically programmed fear of ropes and protection.

Nope, wrong again!

They clone those mutant freaks and breed them in the gym so they can develop their frightening strength. A bunch of 90-pound skeletons with 6" ape indexes and tendons like steel cable.

quote:

Originally posted by Dr Flash Amazing:

D'n'B? Dance 'n' Blues? Dogs 'n' Biscuits? Dogging 'n' Beta?

Well I saw a chick sitting on the end

I said Baby can't we be friends

You're looking sweet as you can be

Well come on down and drink with me

I said Hey bartender

Hey man looka here

Draw one, draw two, draw three, four glasses of beer [big Drink][big Drink][big Drink][big Drink]

[ 09-13-2002, 05:30 PM: Message edited by: trask ]

quote:

Anna and I will be crusing into 8mile camp ground late on the 27th... if you put up a "right here SK" sign we will be more than happy to share campsite [big Grin] we have maybe's and yeses from a cupple of other people, but I will let them speak for them selves. Everyone should fly a cc.com something so we can all find eachother [Wink] Lets take over the WHOLE CAMP GROUND [big Grin]

Well lets see, cavey is climbing, or getting "splattered" by Adamson, trask is lost on Materhorn, dru has been actualy working lately and I am too bussy to post as of late... looks to me like Greg W(esson) and thelawgoddess have a bitch to split [Wink] He may or may not survive [big Grin]

good luck [Wink]

sk

[ 09-13-2002, 12:22 PM: Message edited by: sk ]