frickin gym climbers

whirlwind

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

whats up with all the people posting here to find gym climing partners, jeeesh unless you climb in the morning , there is always people in the gym in the afternoon and at night, my good i go there to find people to climb outside with sometimes.

oh well, wave.gif

well...i'm shy and am not comfortable walking up to a person and asking them to belay me or vice versa...and bouldering is nice but kills my tendons and ruins my outdoor climbing if I do it too much....i know it strengthens...but i'm such a newbie i need balance...sooo...thats why I post for gym partners anyways. wave.gif

dam, can't a guy make some money without everybody dissin the job jeez, as far as the rain goes it didn't rain to much today.

thumbs_up.gif

for the record, mrE has one hairy, oh i mean grassy lawn

and the bushes are and dense full of critters the_finger.gif

Edited by wirlwind

whats up with all the people posting here to find gym climing partners, jeeesh unless you climb in the morning , there is always people in the gym in the afternoon and at night, my good i go there to find people to climb outside with sometimes.

oh well, wave.gif

well...i'm shy and am not comfortable walking up to a person and asking them to belay me or vice versa...and bouldering is nice but kills my tendons and ruins my outdoor climbing if I do it too much....i know it strengthens...but i'm such a newbie i need balance...sooo...thats why I post for gym partners anyways. wave.gif

i don't want ot be too mean cause i don't know ya but get over it, personaly i think its safer to ask someone for a belay in a gym beacuase you can watch them while they are belaying someone else and see if they are good or not. posting on line and just asumeing someone you have never meet or been able to observe, can climb and or belay is not so good, less you know someone who has climbed with that person. just my 2 cents wave.gif