Team America

AlpineK

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn! That's the funniest movie I've seen in a long time. I'll bet some Hollywood libs are shitting their pants. I guess they filled the Michael Moore puppett with ham before they detonated it. Apparently the two south Park creators have a pretty big bone to pick with the documentarian.

My favorite part is when he's told to commit suicide with a hammer if captured. The vomiting scene is also memorable. And when Hans Blix is fed to Kim Jong Ill's sharks. yelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gif

So, AK...are you a dick, a pussy, or an asshole? the_finger.gif

My favorite part is when he's told to commit suicide with a hammer if captured. The vomiting scene is also memorable. And when Hans Blix is fed to Kim Jong Ill's sharks. yelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gif

So, AK...are you a dick, a pussy, or an asshole? the_finger.gif

My favorite part is when Kim Jong Ill sings, "I'm so Ronery."

I'm pretty sure I'm a dick FW. grin.gif

i am stoked to see this movie tho.. Matt and Trey do know comedy. some of the best comedy-artists of the 20th century.

Not even close! Like I said, I thought the movie was great up until the puppets get busy. But after that there are only a few parts which even came close to making me laugh hard. "I'm so Ronery" and the puking are great, but other than that, I only laughed a bit during the second half of the movie.

If you want to really laugh hard, see "Napolean Dynamite" and "Sean of the Dead." Both of those movies are far far far funnier than "Team America."

Jason

If you want to really laugh hard, see "Napolean Dynamite" and "Sean of the Dead." Both of those movies are far far far funnier than "Team America."

Sean of the Dead was definitely a great movie, but Napoleon Dynamite just DRAGGED for me until the end. Probably because I a) didn't grow up in the midwest, and b) didn't go to highschool in the 80s.

Napoleon Dynamite was pretty funny sitting next to a friend who kept exclaiming things like "I've been in that school" and "I've eaten at that place." She grew up about 30 miles away from where it was filmed, and declares the film to be frighteningly accurate.

I haven't seen Team America yet, but I could instantly tell that Fairweather was quoting, not tossing off-topic barbs at AK. It's on my list, though Shawn of the Dead is tonight.