The drinking club with a climbing problem

bight_me

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Greg H, are you in Tucson as we speak? It must have been an awful summer with Mt Lemmon closed down. I lived there for a couple years in the 80's, but was glad to move back up to the NW after my sweetie finished grad school. Still, every February or so, I get a little twitch and remember the great climbing down there.

I may have to miss this Tacoma go round, the 27th is my anniversary, and I expect to be otherwise occupied...

quote:

are you saying that, I AM NOT COOL phooey, what do you know any way

Wow you put me in a real bind. Really I don't know who's cool. Who's to say. I was just saying I know what is cool is the PNW Mountain experiences'.

Really though what does the magic eight ball say.

Doh! Try again later.

Actually, some do. And usually there is a Tacoma representative at a Seattle pubclub as well. But there are lots of folks who have never made the trip because drinking beer at the OFFICIAL event is just not that important to them. I don't know what is wrong with some people!!

quote:

Originally posted by mattp:

quote:

Originally posted by erik:

dwayner will be perfroming his nekkid swedish sauna dance....(well thats what i heard) so i will be bringin blinders for who all need them......

How could anybody justify missing that?

matt,

there are secret reasons for doing so!

[laf]

-

"Dwayner's going to be doing his naked Swedish-style sauna dance? OH..MY..GOODNESS!!!! I HAVE heard about that! It is supposed to be SO good!!! I hear he does a splendid temps lié sur les pointes and has LOADS of sassy attitude!!!

Fantabulous!!!

Erik...I'll pass on the beer, thank you, a glass of sherry will do for my tender tummy."

quote:

Originally posted by Dwayner:

It all started with the rebellious Cavemen who initiated competing Pub Club venues for spite or convenience. Now our very own Michelle has followed suit...and is watering down the Tacoma turnout. Frankly, I'm surprised and somewhat disappointed. (If Tacoma is inconvenient for her, can't she just wait a week instead of providing a tempting alternative?)

- Dwayner

DOnt bring my name into bs if you cant say anything nice homey.

PS it is a lie it was our turn and someone else wanted to bicker and argue. Nowadays I could give a shit less and you can suck my cock and go on with your hip boring selves.

[big Drink]

[ 08-26-2002, 12:14 PM: Message edited by: Cpt.Caveman ]