WTF: boyfriend; seriously. *DELETED*

addie

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scorin' big points there, Dustin. thumbs_up.gif

Oh darn, like I come here to pick up chicks?? City girls are where its at, climbing chicks are too busy and have too many issues. wazzup.gifsmileysex5.gif

edited to add:

but don't get me wrong, I'm all for sharing a tent with a hot climbing chick.... (as few and far between as they may be).

Edited by Dustin_B

Scorin' big points there, Dustin. thumbs_up.gif

Oh darn, like I come here to pick up chicks?? City girls are where its at, climbing chicks are too busy and have too many issues. wazzup.gifsmileysex5.gif

edited to add:

but don't get me wrong, I'm all for sharing a tent with a hot climbing chick.... (as few and far between as they may be).

:P only some climber chicks have issues... the rest of us have ATITUDE fruit.gifbigdrink.gifwink.gif

At least our brains are stuffed full of shredded newspaper instead of that icky looking udon noodle stuff.

i don't have any room in my brain for newspaper cry.gif

it's full of guidebooks!

all I have is old song lyrics cry.giffruit.gifrockband.gif

Fellas,

Give the ladies some credit.

They put up with our stupid antics and still manage to nurse our tender egos.

Ladies,

We're stupid.

We know you know...forgive us.

Can we buy you something now?.....

lancegranite, this is the biggest example of the pussification of men in America. You make me fucking sick. You probably drive a minivan and carry a "man-purse", too. Women "put up with" our antics??? Is that how low you think of yourself? Guys like you make me shake my head in sadness. Grow some balls and stand up for yourself.

hellno3d.gif

Fellas,

Ladies,

We're stupid.

lancegranite, this is the biggest example of the pussification of men in America. You make me fucking sick. You probably drive a minivan and carry a "man-purse", too. Women "put up with" our antics??? Is that how low you think of yourself? Guys like you make me shake my head in sadness. Grow some balls and stand up for yourself.

hellno3d.gif

This coming from a clog wearing, gun toting, Metallica listening real man. yelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gif

Fellas,

Ladies,

We're stupid.

hellno3d.gif

This coming from a clog wearing, gun toting, Metallica listening real man. yelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gif

You don't know me. I've been through my own shit and seen enough to know what I'm talking about.