Go Pistons

JoshK

I haven't cared a whole lot about pro basketball since it transformed from lots of great personalities into a bunch of criminals, but I am still pulling for the Pistons. It's like this election really. I could care less about Kerry (the Pistons), but it would be great to see Bush (the Lakers) get their deserved beating.

So here is to the pistons thumbs_up.gifbigdrink.gif

And here is to the underachieving superstars, skill-less 350lb body-weight thrower and the rapist. thumbs_down.gifthe_finger.gif

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Karl Malone FINALLY getting a ring is NOT enough of a reason for the Lakers to win.....IMO

Sorry Karl, you've put in your NBA time, but you picked a stupid team to close out your career. Same goes for The Glove.

Sheed is loving his new team

g_sheed_tpi.jpg

The Lakers aren't just losing, they are getting the shit kicked out of them. But have no fear, Phil Jackson whined about the officiating like he always does and I can just about guarantee the officiating will change significantly, swinging the momentum to LA. I hate those guys. They need to go down in flames.

The Lakers aren't just losing, they are getting the shit kicked out of them. But have no fear, Phil Jackson whined about the officiating like he always does and I can just about guarantee the officiating will change significantly, swinging the momentum to LA. I hate those guys. They need to go down in flames.

Is there anybody else that would be interested to see how phil jackson would do as a coach without jordan and co or shaq/kobe and co? My guess is he'd be an average coach. I really wouldn't doubt I could have won the NBA championship with the Jordan teams of the 90s.

...... and the rapist. thumbs_down.gifthe_finger.gif

Woa! Do you no longer believe in "innocent until proven guilty"? I, for one, in Kobe's case believe the former. The fact that the judge is disallowing every piece of evidence regarding his (messed-up) accuser with which Mr Bryant has to defend himself...is a fucking OUTRAGE!

Based on what I've seen/read, Kobe Bryant is not guilty!

Is there anybody else that would be interested to see how phil jackson would do as a coach without jordan and co or shaq/kobe and co? My guess is he'd be an average coach. I really wouldn't doubt I could have won the NBA championship with the Jordan teams of the 90s.

The Lakers have got a superstar at every position. When they lose, it will be a demonstration of Jackson's lack of ability to cultivate cohesion among a powerhouse of professionals.

The Lakers have got a superstar at every position. When they lose, it will be a demonstration of Jackson's lack of ability to cultivate cohesion among a powerhouse of professionals.

The bulls work due to Jordan's immense presence and the respect he demanded. You could have removed Jackson and I'm willing to bet they would win just as many games. I've got to imagine Jordan can call the "just pass it to Jordan" play 100 times a game as well as Jackson can.

...... and the rapist. thumbs_down.gifthe_finger.gif

Woa! Do you no longer believe in "innocent until proven guilty"? I, for one, in Kobe's case believe the former. The fact that the judge is disallowing every piece of evidence regarding his (messed-up) accuser with which Mr Bryant has to defend himself...is a fucking OUTRAGE!

Based on what I've seen/read, Kobe Bryant is not guilty!

You read the Maxim article too, huh? smirk.gif

I know this may sound strange to you, but I actually prefer to be piston.

I'll remember that next time I stumble outa my van in the morning after an event night, and, lo! There's E-rock sleeping on the ground! evils3d.gif

What if I'm snuggling with your puppy?