red hair

lummox

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd say you're already screwed, if you have to ask for dating advice on an internet message board. Send her my way- after I've "handled" her for a couple of weeks, I'll dump her on her ass. Then, you can come in when she's all needy and vulnerable and shit. cry.gif

of course i am screwed. i just asked about the desperate-lonely-guy call to someone with red hair cause i only dated one of them before and she was crazy as all hell. i guess all the women i have been out with have been. evils3d.gifwazzup.gifwave.gif

stillwoodpecker.jpg:

" A love story inside a pack of Camel cigarettes between a red-headed deposed European princess and a red-headed outlaw bomber known as the The Woodpecker, this wonderful novel deals with sex in pyramids, mensturation and the moon, the difference between criminals and outlaws (hint: criminals are victims - outlaws joyously take resonsibility), the difference between social activism and romantic individualism, the importance of frogs, fairy tales, dynamite and the no small matter of how redheads burn easily. Everything is connected, and we should NEVER grow up."

One of my favorite books

stillwoodpecker.jpg:

" A love story inside a pack of Camel cigarettes between a red-headed deposed European princess and a red-headed outlaw bomber known as the The Woodpecker, this wonderful novel deals with sex in pyramids, mensturation and the moon, the difference between criminals and outlaws (hint: criminals are victims - outlaws joyously take resonsibility), the difference between social activism and romantic individualism, the importance of frogs, fairy tales, dynamite and the no small matter of how redheads burn easily. Everything is connected, and we should NEVER grow up."

I'd say you're already screwed, if you have to ask for dating advice on an internet message board. Send her my way- after I've "handled" her for a couple of weeks, I'll dump her on her ass. Then, you can come in when she's all needy and vulnerable and shit

Yeah, right. Anyone that sprays about their sexual prowess and/or ability to attract women is full of shit. Go back to wackin' it over at Bangbus.com thumbs_down.gif

Actually, I prefer cumfiesta.com- I'm not sure why you're so bitter. Perhaps you're one of the Rev's former playtoys...Did you shave your head, buy a jeep and tell everyone to call you Pat, or Jo? Counting the days till the next Ani Defranco concert?