CC.OM SPRING PICNIC

mattp

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a BIG secret only snugtop, mattp and klenke will ever know....

when your breasts are on a forum read by hundreds of people every day, and even otters and Dan -'s dog, you can still call thembig but secret they are not...unless you mean Victoria's Secret

Some people around here have a real problem of insecurity when it comes to being uniformed about a secret. Had I been admiring Cornona's breasts, I most definitely have been looking THROUGH my glasses rather than OVER them.

Some people around here have a real problem of insecurity when it comes to being uniformed about a secret.

secrets are not the only thing a lot of people around here are insecure about.

Some people around here have a real problem of insecurity when it comes to being uniformed about a secret.

secrets are not the only thing a lot of people around here are insecure about.

WTF is a uniformed secret, is that some sort of fetish?

I had no idea there were so many cute climbing chicks that post on this board. wow! If you're not single, speak now or next time I'll be making my move. watch out smileysex5.gif

just kidding

sort of

Perhaps so, but largely liberal-leaning.... blush.gif

WTF is a uniformed secret, is that some sort of fetish?

A "uniformed" secret is a military secret... you know, like the US's policy of torturing Iraqi captives.

blush.gif

you mean "don't ask - don't tell" hahaha.gif

I had no idea there were so many cute climbing chicks that post on this board. wow! If you're not single, speak now or next time I'll be making my move. watch out smileysex5.gif

just kidding

sort of

Perhaps so, but largely liberal-leaning.... blush.gif

The chics are cool. Don't worry about Allison's spew, she thinks she speaks for all womanhood and shit. She's bitter and angry (I'll say, "takes one to know one" before she does).